Chapter 1: The Queen Has Arrived

*Valentina POV*

"Ring." i motioned to my phone. 

i was sitting on my bed with my legs folded. i was waiting for my best friend to call me. she was supposed to have called me twenty minutes ago. i still have to get ready for school. looking my best just doesn't come naturally. well it sorta does but still i need get ready. 

"Ring." i flexed my fingers around my phone. 

nothing...

"Come on you stupid phone ring!!" i hit it. 

this was really getting out of hand because i was still in my tank top and pajama shorts. i haven't even took a shower yet. 

maybe if i sing her ringtone it'll ring.

it's worth a shot.

i cleared my throat and started sing. 

"♪you cant go to bed without your cup of tea.

maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sle-♪" i was smacked in the face with a pillow. 

"i can hear you all the way down the hall." Terrance came in my room. he had his brown hair styled upward and a towel rapped around his waist and tooth brush in his mouth.

i swear this boy spends more time on his hair than he does his actual uniform. maybe if he dressed a little decenter he would be able to snatch a girl without any help from Thomas.

i rolled my eyes. 

"then you tell Taty to call me!!" i glared at him. "and put on some clothes you're not channing tatum you can't walk around half naked." I threw his pillow at him. 

"honey i am naked." he winked at me and left out my room.

i shuddered and rolled my shoulders. i gave up on Taty calling me and went over to my dresser. i picked out my red lace underwear and black lace bra. i have matching sets. but what's the point of matching when you can mix match. i went to my closet and that's when my phone rang. 

i ran to my bed faster than a track star. i jumped on my bed and answered it. 

"hello." i panted and moved my hair out my face. 

"i'm here." he grumbled. 

"how are my subjects doing?" i smiled.

"still struggling to get some form of contact with you." she huffed. 

"tell them that they're all invited to my party tonight. it's being held at Willards Highschool at 7 this is their only chance to see me in person." i rolled on to my back.

i love being on top at 4 schools. i had already checked in with my other two and told my 'friends' their the same information. i had Terrance and Thomas put fliers in our schools lockers last night when they had detention. so everything was going according to plan. 

"attention! attention everyone! i have a message from your queen." i heard Tatyanna yell.

there was slight chatter on the other end. 

"shut up or you'll miss a once in a life time chance." she said harshly. the chatter stopped. "tonight at seven be at Willards high school. you wont want to miss it your queen will be there." she announced. 

"why don't we hear from the queen herself?" some one shouted. 

"let me speak." i said. 

"ok." there was a slight pause. "you're on speaker."