Oliver Queen imagine

Y/N POV

It was our two year anniversary and Oliver decided that he wanted to take me out to a fancy restaurant for dinner. With everything going on with the ghost, and Damien, it'll be nice pushing that away for the night and just focus on us. I took one last look into the mirror making sure I looked perfect for tonight. I was wearing a short blue dress and blue heels. My brown hair was curled and down. I wasn't really big on wearing makeup so I put on a little since it was a special occasion. I opened my bedroom door, and waiting at the front door was Oliver

"You look wonderful y/n," he said holding his hand out. I placed my hand in his and started to blush a little.

"Thank you," I smiled "you look nice too," I figured I should complement him too. We walked outside he opened the limo door  for me and gave me a small smile. The car ride there was silent, and when we arrived to the restaurant he would not stop smiling at me.

"What?" I was wondering why he kept smiling.

"Nothing," he laughed a little and took his seat at our table. I rolled my eyes and let it go because I wasn't going to let something stupid ruin this amazing night with my wonderful boyfriend. I was looking at the menu wondering what I was going to order and I started to think.

What if he proposes? I mean I makes perfect sense he brought me to my favorite restaurant and we have been dating for two years. And he has been talking about tonight for the past two weeks saying he's so excited.

"Y/n, Y/n" Oliver was trying to get my attention.

"Hmm" I looked up at him and as soon as I did he pointed to the waiter "oh I'm so sorry," I apologized and told him what I wanted.

"Are you okay?" Oliver questioned as soon as our waiter left with our order.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine just kind of zoned off for a minute," I laughed a little. After about an hour the food was finally done and it looked and smelled fantastic!

"Mmm, this is so good," I took a bite out of my food and he started to laugh.

"Now what?" I said in a joking tone.

"You've got some sauce right there," he pointed to his left cheek. I laughed at my self and pulled the napkin to my face and wiped it off. For a minute we were silent staring into each other's eyes, then the whole night swerved into a whole new direction. The front windows shattered gun shots, people screaming and running in fear.

"Get down," Oliver yelled pulling me down behind the table. Then he left and started to fight the men. I looked over the table, and he had already taken down three of them, people were running out of the restaurant in fear. Oliver glanced at me and gave me a look that said run! I stood up and right when I began to run for the door someone from behind me had shot three bullets into my back. I fell to the ground blood quickly flowing out of my body onto the grey tile. Oliver ran too me with his phone pressed against his ear. He had called 911, I placed my hands on his cheeks.

"I love you," tears were rolling down his face. I released my hand from his face, and slipped it into his pocket, I pulled out a small little black box.

"I knew it," I smiled grasping the box in my hands

"It's okay y/n, your going to be fine I promise," he held on to my hands. I let out a few tears before I finally shut my eyes.