Chapter 7

It was now 10 a.m and we were done with the show and were heading to specific places to get sleep. Amber now came out the bathroom in shorts and a tank top with her hair under a bonnet. While Alex strips down to leggings and a white beater. I led her up to my room as we were both getting under the cover I noticed Alex still being quiet.

"Babe what's wrong"?

I looked down at her as she bit her lip tracing the tattoo on my arm.

"I think you and Amber should talk out everything. I feel she has feelings for you"

"She told me she has none. Unless she's catching feelings besides it's too late"

Alex sits up staring at me.

"Just if anything changes be man enough to tell me"

She says closing her eyes and kissing my chest. I stared down at her as I thought of Amber.I then looked up at the wall at the picture of Laurie and I that Alex blew up for me. I smiled at the picture feeling a twinge of guilt at thinking of the possibility of Amber and I. What if she was to tell me she has feelings for me? I can't think of that. I'm over that chapter. I closed my eyes but felt my phone vibrate.

Amber: Hey Michelle gave me your number. We need to talk. I have to tell you the full story. Meet me at the park after we wake up please?

Nick: Okay.

I left it at that and fell asleep. Amber and I were now walking around the park it was now 9 p.m and we drove off to a park around Westchester so we don't have any problems for being out late.

"Well I'm here what is it that Michelle says you need to tell me"

We now sat on a bench I looked towards Amber. Her long hair was now braided to the side and wore a pair of tight jeans and a loose top that shows cleavage whenever she leans down.

"After we slept together I was scared. Michelle use to tease me all the time about how I liked you. I always denied it. We were friends. What if you didn't feel the same way? I felt that it wasn't worth the risk so after we slept together my feelings for you became stronger. When I went home and found out we were moving I was devastated. I couldn't leave you"

She says looking at me with tears in her eyes. I kept listening.

"Then you came over and told me how you felt. I was happy Nick but I was leaving. So I let you go. I thought it was for the best I ignored the pain in my heart and broke yours. I moved to Atlanta trying to keep busy. Mom was working and dad ended up coming back making promises of counseling and a change. Of course mom took him back a couple months later he was beating her again and drinking. He would slap her and she would pretend that she had an accident. I was stressed, I was worried of him hitting me again but he never did. I think he was afraid of child services finding out again. I started feeling sick thinking it was from the depression and stress after 3 months of living with the screaming and fighting. Turns out I was actually 3 months pregnant"

She paused as my eyes became wide staring at her. Before I could speak she grabbed my hand.

"Let me finish please. My mom ended up finding the pregnancy test and we ended up talking options. I decided to keep the baby even though we were young, I knew you would be there for me always. I was going to tell you after my first doctor's appointment. We went to the doctor without my dad knowing even though I was almost done with my first trimester by my first appointment I was still at high risk of losing the baby. Due to the stress from school and home the doctor suggested I stayed bed rested until my stress levels went down. There was a risk I was going to lose the baby I didn't want to get your hopes up just yet until I was cleared. Dad ending up finding out. He acted differently than what we thought he would act he was happy. He kept going on and on for a new start, that he would get help, stay clean and show the baby love.