One- I Go Through the Gate of Some Random Camp

My Life was normal. I was a normal kid. You're probably thinking, what the hell do you mean? Well, I guess I'm like few kids. I'm immortal.

My name is Kaiden Winthrop and I'm thirteen now. It all happened when I got back from school and dad lets me go to the skateboard shop I always go to. Though the owner was sorta weird. He always looks suspicious when I'm around. What have i ever done? Well all i did was breathe. How did that get him mad? I have completely no idea.

I walk down the streets to the store. As I enter, I see Bradford, but everyone calls him Brad, is here looking around. He looks at me and greets me. He says he gotta use the restroom and he disappears.

Just as I start looking around, somebody enters the store. I continue minding my own business until the person who entered says in a growl," is that you, Winthrop?" I turn around to see Bob, my enemy. I nod at him and try to act cool, while inside I'm crying and exploding.

He growls,"good to see you again." I start it off awkwardly and say," yeah man, nice to see you again. Long time no see... fam..... and nice eyebrows" he raises an eyebrow at me and says," eyebrows, yeh, I know. But your not gonna say any insults at me?" I think about and say," hmm... that depends.." He nods," so you're gonna fight me if I..." and he pushes me to the wall and pins me.

I start to sweat, and say," yeah.. I am.. so know you deserve this.." and I shove him away. He narrows his eyes and yells," I can fight and punch and just with one blow, you'll be in your grave." I reply back in a snort,"you mean you puny punch? Oh I remember those! The ones you always end up regretting! Try punching me, You'll see what i mean. You're gonna regret it." He narrows his eyes even more and he throws his punch. He's gonna regret it. I warned him. I nearly throw a punch at his nose to break it. But instead I decide to close my eyes to calm down, I feel the strong scent of lilies brushing passed my face.

When I open my eyes, he's in a bush of flowers outside. I don't think I can throw him out that far... i didn't touch him either.... i think... The man on the counter says in a cross voice," young man, that was violent. Come with me." I groan as he pulls me into a room behind the counter.

I look around the room and expect him to be calling the police or something but instead he dissapears. I hear a loud hiss above my head. I look up. I see this leathered animal bat thing. It hisses at me and I step backwards. I scream like a girl and start running around in circles. The fluffy leather bat stares at me in confusion and cocks his head. Then the bat thing narrows his eyes as is he remembered to kill me. He charges, as i close my eyes about to feel the sharp claws dig in my skin. Until my knight in.... crutches? Comes in trotting in the room with an armored girl. She seems about in the 20s.

The girl raises a sword and yells," brad, take him outside and get to the gate! Figure something out!" We run out of the room and I say,"are we gonna go to the gates to heaven?" And he replies with a confused look.

"No you idiot, we're gonna get you safe. The gates to safety not heaven. Find something to get there, i have no money for a taxi. Ugh, what can you do, your my idiotic best friend..." He hits the back of my head like a mom... a mom.... my mom was gone, dissapeared to thin air. I shake my head to reality.

I grumble, an IDIOTUC best friend? I'll prove that wrong for you. I think and look around. Skateboards. I grab a skateboard and pass one to brad. He looks shocked that i used my brain.

<><><><><><><><><>

We skate to some strange place I've never been to and there is a gate. The moon starts to rise as I was tired. i got too tired and collapsed on the floor right away as I enter the gate.

<><><><><><><><><>

I wake up in a bed, with Brad by my side. I sit up and look at brad. I look down. I see really hairy fur pants. I ask," when's the last time you went shopping without me?" And he looks funny at me and realises what i was talking about and replies, "this ain't pants." He pulls on then and doesn't budge. I ignore it and ask," where am i?" He smiles," welcome to camp blood hill."

He shows me around and I look at these half horsie people. I zone out thinking this is a dream and I bump into someone. I look down to see a girl around my age with black hair, and beautiful green eyes. She glares at me. I help her up and she introduces herself,"hey newbie my name is nerissa. Nerissa Collins. Daughter of posiedon. Watch where you go." I blush," my name is Kaiden. Kaiden Winthrop. Son of i-dont-knkw-her-first-name. No mom, thats what i've heard from my dad. And are you serious that you're a daughter of a Greek god?" Brad shoots me a look. He explains everything.

<><><><><><><><><>

I say in my best i-understand look and say,"so these god things fall to earth like angels and fall in love will people and get children? And the children are immortal and called'demigods ' or 'godlings'? And i'm one of them? No this can't be real according to scientific research." they both shoot me a oh-well-but-it-is-true-so-deal-with-it look. I sigh.

I hope you enjoyed! I don't think I will be completing My Life. So sorry.... but please enjoy and read the percy jackson series!