Chapter 14 i think...

I grabbed an axe from a kid near me. I was in a position getting ready to chop his head off. But Nerissa placed a hand on my shoulder. I shrugged it off and i groaned as i saw Octivian III take out a sword himself. He attacked first, as i blocked it. He was the one who was attacking and i was the one defending. I started to sent Kailey some signals and she started to follow. Everyone was distracted into the fight and behind me, my friends (counting kaiden) started to do a show of random things..

"ORANGEEEEEEEEEESSSSS""BANANANANA AND ORAGEE AND WATERMELONE""NYANYANYA IM A NYAN CAT NYA NYA NYA!*FARTS A CONSTIPATED FART SUPPOSED TO BE FARTING RAINBOWS*" "LET HER GO LET HER GOOOOOOOOOOOO(a remix of let it go and let her go)""HE'S FLYING THRU THE AIRE, HE SHOOTS IT FROM A BUUUUUUUUMMMMM, FLUYING BUUUUUUUMMMMMMM"

As Kailey started to sneak the key away and unlocks her cage door and crawls out staying low. I get too distracted on my sister and Octivian stabs my gut. I scream, like a girl high pitched scream. I hold on my stomach and i wince at the pain. There is a puddle of blood forming around as Octivian pushes me to the floor. He throws a punch as i kick him where the sun doesn't shine. He groans and lets out another constipated fart. He turns bright red and still, nobody notices Kailey go behind a bush.

Octivian turns around and tries to puff his chest at the same time but slips and falls face first. He quickly stands up but steps on the edge of his pants and the pants rip in half as it reveals retarded smiley face boxers. I grab my camera and take a picture. He's now crimson red, and slowly turns maroon red. Is that even possible? He runs into the gates and yells,"you horrid kids are a disgrace to me, never come back, karma will get you people back!" I laugh and snort as the others stare at me awkwardly. I fall to the ground and let out another snort, but a snort that shook the area. I coughed awkwardly and stood up.

I marched forward, not seeing a tiny puppy before me. I trip and i end up on the floor hugging the puppy. It was gray and white, a husky with bright blue eyes. I thought it was super cute. I started to pet it and say random things at it as it jumped around playfully. Cam stared at it in disgust and backed up onto a wall. He grabs a stick and throws it a bit too hard at the puppy. The puppy falls and whimpers and lets out a cry. I glare thorns at cam as he narrows his eyes but in the eyes, you can see a but of nervousness in it. I form a white rose with anything near me, mostly out of sharp rocks and the thorns as sharp twigs, sharp rocks, or actual thorns. I throw it at cam's face.

He screams in terror as it hits his face. His face is scratched up now, and bleeding. He shakes his head to get the scared self out of him. He opens his eyes into a glare and narrowed way, his pupils dangerously pure white. I narrow my eyes back at him as he clenches his fist white. He forms a stone wolf about the same size as me with sharp rocks as i form a peacock, i know useless, but the peacock shoots its tail thingies which is madeof thorns of white rose bushes. The beak is made of a huge thorn and its eyes glare dangerously at the wolf and cam.

The wolf lunges at the peacock and the peacock stabs the wolf's stomach, making it whimper. It stands up immediately, and lunges again but the peacock stops it in midair with the tail feather. They keep on fighting until the wolf is on the floor panting quickly, and the heartbeat lessens, and it stops breathing. The peacock stands proudly and opens up the tail feathers. The tail feathers started to grow white roses and soon it was a beautiful peacock made of braided and tangled rose bush stems and thorns, making it dangerous, but roses to cover it all up, eyes made of a clear diamond, shining in the sun.

The pup starts to get up, and i literally forgot about it. It starts to get up and bites Cam's leg. He screams and starts shooing it with his eyes closed. The pup bites his fingers and he yelps the pup dangles on his fingers and tightens its jaws tighter. Cam screams as if he was stabbed. I started laughing. Yea, it might seem painful because Cam ruined it for you, that pup literally has no teeth and Cam running around yelling,"GETTIT OFF AHHHHHHBBHGEBNDBCJFN FJ" i was on the floor crying. Kailey starts to crawl out of the bush and rolls her eyes slapping Cam in the face and grabs the puppy gently off. The puppy whimpered loosing all the fun, and trotted over to me. It jumped at my leg as i picked it up.

It has no owner so i must be able to keep it right? I think what to name it, and i finally come up with White Hunter, short is W.h. i pet it as we start to move onto the next destination, San Francisco Beach.

Nyanyanyanya I'm neon cat :D hope you enjoyed, cliff hangeeeerrr and yeah, this was the make up for the long time taking process of being lazy. If this was not enough, comment it. What else can i do than be lazy?