¡Epilog!

Sarah's POV
"Blake!" I scream from the couch.

"yes, babe?" he responds annoyed.

"Get me some milk!"

"But your lactose intolerant!"

Then Adine started crying! Shoot me now. You would think now that she's six she would stop crying over stupid things, but NO I've glee to deal with her drama.

Adine's adopted. I found her about to be killed by some werewolf so I took her my wing. She doesn't know this but she does know she's adopted.

As for me I'm pregnant! Yay! It's still a pain in the butt though. I still have to go to collage. After I give birth I'm going to go to collage to be a lawyer and then Blake will go to collage to be an engineer.

It's going to feel weird to go in the high school parking lot and not go in the building.

Oh, the reason I can't go in is because I'm 26. So I'll drop off lily who is 16 and then go to my designated area.

Your probably wondering what happened to me after the whole commotion with Denver and stuff. Yeah well I got into another comma for about a year but Zoe kept care of my body.

Eventually, everyone calmed down and the years went on as me living a normal werewolf life with the pack.

So, and also I'm not married to Blake even though he's my mate and I've known him for a long time.

I swear if he doesn't propose soon I'll do it myself.

"Sarah! Come her I need you!" lily screams. Will I ever get a break?

I walk upstairs and see Aldrin stick in the closet. " How three hell did this happen?"

"ask the guy who insisted on playing hide and seek in this room only!" Lilly glares.

I laugh and Aldrin responds," Just because we are 16 doesn't mean we can't have fun!"

"I'll go get Blake."

"no!" they scream in unison.

"why not?" I ask curiously.

They both look at each other. "he told us not to play." Lilly speaks up.

The door bell rings but I look across the hall and see Blake passed out on Adine's bed with her in his arms and a book over his head.

I shake my head and tell the to hold on a second. I see lily trying to grab Aldrin's hand as I walk out the door to get the door.

"hi I'm new here and I ran away from home. I was wondering if I could crash here for a bit."

He looked about Lilly's age and smelled like a werewolf. I nod my head and open the door.

"oh, could you do my a favor?" I ask him.

He nods immediately and I direct him to Lilly's room.

"hi, I'm Drake and new, and I'm going to help out with the family in return for shelter until I can get a place of my own." Drake introduces helping Aldrin up.

"nice to meet you!" lily responds cheerfully. " I'm lily and this is Aldrin my annoying and stupid best friend."

Drake nods and I get up to go tell Blake. Well this will be interesting.

&(&)&(&)&(&)&(&)&(&)&(&)&(&)&(&)&

DINNER:

"so, who are your parents?" Blake asked

"meyrin James and Leon James."

Blake drops the fork and quickly responds. "I'm so sorry."

I give him a confused look. He motioned to Adine and said he'll tell me later.

I nodded and we continued to laugh and eat.

A/N

Hey guys! This is the end!!! Omfg. Ik it's a ducky ending, but let's talk about Drake! Omfg you guys will see when I make the sequel he is soooooo hot!

So yes there is going to be a sequel. Idk when though. I'd like to thank sweetpeawhit and wackowalden because I wouldn't be making and or finishing this book if it weren't for them.

So peace on the streets
Goodbye little stars.
Faith