Chapter 3

An : I think this is CH is longer then 1+2 so,um,yeah,here you go.

____________

When you and Nikki left the mall,you hit the café and chatted about when you were in elementary,and talking about what has happened recently. And by recently, its like, the past week recently. Mostly because of the fact that you see her every weekend. When you finished the drinks you ordered,you walked back home while Nikki drove herself to her house. You giggled because you knew she was probably going to get a last minute birthday present for you for tomorrow. Typical last second Nikki. When you got back home,you called Todd. "Where are you?!"

"Calm down! I'm at work,I'll be back by five." Of course he's at work!

"Fine,bring some pizza then." You grumbled. You loved pizza and if anyone got it for you you would be fine and you know,not angry with them.

Todd chuckles. "I know sis,pepperoni?"

"You know it." You grinned and laughed lightly.

"See you in an hour or so."

"Bye bro."

You got a can of Pepsi out of the fridge and shook it slightly. 'Just for Todd.' You thought.

He was back at about 5:15. "Todd! You're late!" You shouted playfully.

Your brother chuckled again. "I know,the pizza took longer than I thought it would."

You handed him the pop can and grabbed one yourself. "Here ya go."

"Thank you?"

"What?" You ask,giving him puppy dog eyes.

"You aren't like this unless you did something. What did you do Austin?"

'Dang habits.' "Nothing."

"Okay,whatever." He puts the pizza box on the table and sits down.

You quickly follow suite ( I think that's what it is?) and sit as well. When he opens his can you laugh your arse off as it explodes in his face.

"You little-" Todd yells as he playfully chases you. Eventually he catches you and the two of you have a tickle fight.

"Let's eat!(references anyone?) I mean,before its cold." You manage in between gasps and giggles as he stops tickling you.

The two of you sit and eat as much as you could. His pop was still bubbling from exploding for some reason,but he still drank it. You chatted away before asking. "Wanna play a game on the Xbox?"

"Sure. What game?"

"Mortal combat." You grinned.

"Yesss!"

You toss a controller to him and find the game. He beats you at the beginning. "Ha! I'm gonna wi- Shiat!" He yells.

"Hahah!" You laughed as you suddenly attack him catching him off guard.

"No fair!" Todd whines,sounding like a child.

In about fifteen minutes, you were just a few hits from beating him. "Ha,I win!" You shout as you kill him. "Another round?"

"No way cheater." He grumbles as he stands up and leaves muttering something about 'cheats' and 'hacks'can text When he leaves,you check for players online and message the first one you see to battle. "You wanna battle?"

Then came the reply. "Sure Austin."

"Huh? BEN?" You looked at the username. Of course its BEN.

"One and only."

"Why don't you come over?"

"Sure,watch out."

You move out of the way just as he jumps through, face planting into the floor. You try,and fail,to contain your laughter. "Why don't you meet Todd?"

He groans and gets up only to flop himself onto the couch. "Fine."

"TODD!" You yell up the stairs.

Your brother comes down to see BEN face down on the couch. "Who is he?"

"BEN,this is Todd. Todd,this is BEN. I invited him over to meet you." You explained.

"Alright." Todd goes to leave. "Oh,when am I going to meet this Hoodie kid?"

"I can text him and get him over here now."

"Okay,I'll be upstairs til then."

BEN put Hoodie's phone number into your phone and you text Hoodie.
(AE is you, H is Hoodie.)

AE: Hoodie?

H: Austin?

AE: Yea,can you come over?

H: Sure,why?

AE: So you can meet my brother

H: K,brt

Soon,the door bell rings and you go answer it. "Hey Hood."

"Hi Austin. Where is your brother?"

You step aside and let him in. "Upstairs," you answered. "He's here!" You then yelled.

"Coming!"

*Hoodie's POV*

"Coming!" I hear an unfamiliar voice call before stomping down the steps.

"Come on,Ben is here." Austin says.

I flinch a little,luckily, she didn't notice. I followed her into the living room,noticing BEN flinched as well when he saw me. I smirked and let Austin sit down before sitting next to her,BEN on the other side. Todd walked in and obviously noticed Austin sitting in between BEN and I. He shrugged it off and sat across from us. Austin was about to start talking when the doorbell rang. "No fighting boys." She went to the door and started talking to someone.

We just sat there awkwardly until Austin called me and BEN. We glanced at each other and shrugged,getting up. We went to the front door and looked at each other again before laughing.

*Austin's POV*

I got up and walked over to the door and stood there confused. About eleven people were there,none of them were recognized, except for one. I couldn't quite tell who he was..

_______

Cut short again,but I fell I should update this,I haven't in a while and I have new books and more chapters in them,so yea,I'll post the rest by the end of next week. Again,this is really long so I hope you guys like it. Thank you for reading my Waves,I will see you all in the next chapter.

~TumblingWaters