Off To Meet Bangtan

"You really think that this is gonna be fun?" (Name) asked as she looked in the mirror.

"My gosh, it's just hanging out with my boyfriend and his band. Is it so rough?" Her friend, Taeyang, retorted as she rolled her eyes.

"I don't really wanna hang out with them."

"But Jungkook will be there. Don't you like Jungkook?"

(Name) blushed softly at the mention of the maknae. Taeyang knew that she had a crush on him and used it as a way to mess with her.

"Yeah, yeah.." She replied as her blush soon faded.

The two were invited to hang out with Bangtan on their free day. Both girls were close with the members.

After a few minutes, the two reached the Big Hit building and headed to the BTS practice room.

"You think they are there?" (Name) asked nervously, balancing on the balls of her feet.

"They said they would be there." Taeyang replied as she looked up from her phone.

The elevator door opened and the two walked out. Taeyang lead the way to the practice room while (Name) followed nervously.

"Just be yourself. That's what Jungkook likes, right?" Taeyang teased before walking in.

"Hello!" The seven boys chirped when the two walked in.

"Hey." (Name) bowed slightly in greeting.

"Hi guys." Taeyang greeted before sitting down next to Yoongi.

(Name) was now seat in between Taeyang and Jungkook. Jimin sat next to Jungkook with Taehyung on his side. The rest were seat in this order: Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi.

"We should play a game!" Jimin blurted out after they started talking.

"Like what?" Namjoon asked, raising a brow at him.

"Well.." Jimin trailed off as he start thinking about it.

"We could play would you rather." Yoongi suggested, looking away from his girlfriend.

"Hmm. Hide and seek." Taehyung added in.

"Hide and seek in a place like this? Unless one of us is blind folded, it won't work." Seokjin replied, looking at Taehyung.

"Seven minutes in heaven?" Hoseok asked, looking at the two girls with a small smirk.

"No." Yoongi growled bluntly, shooting a sharp glance at Hoseok.

"How about... Truth or dare?" Jungkook asked, earning stares from everyone.

Jungkook looked at everyone slightly nervous.

"What?" He asked frantically, slightly scared.

"That's not a bad idea." Yoongi complemented, a slight smile on his lips.

"Yeah, sounds fun." Taeyang added in, smiling at Jungkook so he wouldn't be so nervous.

"Okay, truth or dare it is!" Jimin chirped happily. "I'll go first. Hmm... (Name), who do you like?"

All eyes fell on (Name). She slightly shrunk in her seat, opening her mouth to speak.

"I like.."