A Prominent Relationship(Harry Potter Fan Fiction)

Hello! Welcome to our amazing book:-)

We recognize that Harry Potter is not ours, solely the idea that we had:-)

We hope you enjoy this story!

Hugs and rain drops!

©2011, by DaughtersofRain

Introduction

It’s been thirteen years now, but I still remember that day like it was yesterday. Because you never forget the day your love disappears from your life forever. You never forget that feeling of hopelessness, of utter hopeless despair.  It’s like a part of you dies as well. It’s even worse when you exchange harsh words, right before they fall out of your life, and you never get to say you're sorry. You were wrong, and beg for their forgiveness.

No, I never received  his forgiveness, I would never know if he would forgive me for what I said to him. I was angry at him for going. Utterly terrified too. I didn’t want him to go off after the Potters. I knew something was wrong, seriously wrong, but he didn’t listen. He believed himself infallible. That was HIS greatest downfall, his belief in himself, his belief he would never die.

He was foolish, and it’s his fault he perished, but no I shall speak no more harsh words of the dead.

I’ll just tell my story. Tell you what happened. Our secret love. No one knew of it. We could.

THE Lord Voldemort, with a lover?

Of course, he had a few lovers in his time, but I. I was the one he fell in love with, I being the strangest, by far. Yet I won him over. To Belatrix’s ultimate anger, but I was always stronger then her.

I fear that she knew, not that it would surprise me. She was his stalker. His FBI. But that was to be excepted, her husband was a coward of a man, and no doubt useless in a bed, unlike Tom.

Ah....Tom.

He, well, I dare not say. It hurts to think about him, but I must. I must tell my story. You must know, someone must know, how this happened. How we came to be. Someone must know. I can no longer bare to carry this secret by myself. This horrible, guilty secret.