Sam Smith: Nirvana

Sam's POV

I had just finished my first performance in my "In the Lonely Hour" tour. I was feeling great. Me and my bad had had a lot of bumps on the way but, we pulled through and slayed our first performance. We had decided to go out to a bar to celebrate our success. When we first got there I was trying to go slow with the drinks, but after my third lap dance, I started going hard.

I was throwing dollar bills everywhere. I was kissing anyone I could get my lips on. At one point I eve agreed to pay for everyone's drinks in the bar. There was this one guy though that I couldn't keep my hands off of. He was so hot. We sat together for a while, taking shots and giggling. We even made out! I left the club with him. All my band mates left with someone. 

As we stood outside the club waiting for my driver to come, the guy started to kiss my neck. I could feel him lifting my shirt up with every kiss.

"Not..until we get in the car." I whispered in his hear. I bit it a little and he moaned. That turned me on. Finally, my driver arrived and we both hopped into the back seat. We were like animals!

I jumped on top of him and I allowed him to pull my shirt off. I watched as he looked on at my chest in 'aw'. I leaned down to kiss him. Our tongues danced together. A few minutes later, my driver pulled up to my house. I put my shirt back on and kissed the guy goodnight. I asked my driver to take me home. Before the driver pulled away, the man opened the door again.

"Will I be seeing you anytime soon?" he said

"Yes. Next time it will be in Nirvana."

................................................................................................................................

Hey Guys!

It's your girl Paige! You may know me from "Smith to Straight" or "In the Night". If not, it's nice to meet you! Thanks for stopping by. Make sure to comment below and add this book to your library. Give me your ideas or request so that I can write a story just for you!

    Love,

               Paige <3 <3 <3