Chapter 16: We Heard of a Pool Party?

Chapter 16:

*Kristy POV*

"Don't worry about the haters," Jason ran his fingers through my hair. "You are absolutely beautiful, they're just jealous."

He pulled me into a tight hug. There was always something about Jason always knew exactly what to say.

"Alright, back to what I was saying. Are you up for a pool party?"

I grinned ear to ear. I loved swimming.

I changed into my blue bikini and waited for Jason, feeling really self conscious.

Suddenly the door burst open, Adam and Ty showed up. Wearing only swimming trunks.

Seeing them, i grabbed a pillow from the couch and hid my face to stop my staring and mostly blushing.

"WE HEARD ABOUT A POOL PARTY?!" They screamed like complete idiots.

Jason came out, completely shirtless and said, "Hey, are Adam and Ty here yet?"

I just kinda stood there awkwardly, trying my best not gawk at the three shirtless youtubers around me.

"Aw, I'm your boyfriend. No need to be embarrassed." Jason teased wrapping his arms at my waist.

Then He lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder. He was REALLY strong.

"Ahh! Jason! Put me down!"

Gina walked in the door.

"Guys we-"

She paused mid-sentence.

"You always choose the right time to join the party, Gina." I smirked sarcastically

"Now, put me down Jason."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I blew a strand of hair out of my face. It was boring being on Jason's shoulder.

"Are we there yet?"

"Almost." He chuckled

I played with a piece of his curly hair.

We were walking to the pool since Jason refused to put me down. It was only a five minute walk though. I saw a car drive by, the people inside giving us "wtf are you doing?" stares. I waved and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"no. No. NO!" I screamed as Jason threw me into the pool

I broke the surface fake gasping and choking.

Jason softened.

"Oh, I'm so sorry baby, you know I didn't mean it." "Are you okay?"

He held out his hand.

I grabbed it and pulled him in yelling,

"PSYHE!"

Jason did a somersault landed with a splash.

He came up and shook the water out of his hair.

"Oh gawd, it's cold! Well played." He said and offered me a hug.

"I love you." I gave him a soggy hug.

I heard Adam and Ty laughing hysterically behind us, I completely forgot they were there.

"Wow. What a show." Ty laughed.

"Yeah. Where's the popcorn?" Adam added and they both burst out laughing again.

I saw Gina grin behind them and push them into the pool.

"No fair!" They whined

~~~~~~~~~~