Chapter 1 Who are You P1

Look for:
Y/N: Your Name
F/C: Favorite Color
P/N: Pet Name
???: Secret or Unnamed or unknown
S/F/C: Second Favorite Color
And much more...
----------------------------------------------
Your POV:
I go running past some Knights. Then all of a sudden they started running after me. "Halt!" One of the knights screamed.
As I was running into the forest I saw the Knights stop and heard one of the Knights say " Come on She is as good as gone in there, No one makes it out alive from those woods." Then they went walking back to the village.

Time Skip A Bit
---------------------------------------------

While I was running I tripped and fell into a steep hole. Looks like someone or something was using a old hunting skill.

When I tried to get up I felt my leg hurting as Heck. " I think I broke my leg "I whispered to my self.

Finally I heard someone or something coming to the trap. I see three heads look down at me. I put on my F/C cloak before they saw me.

Garroth's  POV:
I see what looks like a girl in a F/C cloak. She looks hurt but I can not tell how ever I see Laurence's face which means he is thinking about how he can charm her. And Dante looking to see if she is hurt.

Laurance's POV:
I trying to get a good look at the girl. Maybe she is cute!

Dante's POV:
She looks hurt and Laurance in looking at her weird but I want to help her from the trap we made.

Your POV:
I hear one of them hear say "We will get you out of there..." " Y/N!" "Y/N Is my name. And I would like it if I could get out!" I replied.