Human!Bonnie x OC (7 minutes in heaven)

Normal POV:
Madoka and Sally were hanging out at their best friend, Carl the Cupcake's house for an amazing spectacular party Carl was throwing. They were helping getting the place ready and the food as well. Madoka was so excited for the party because all of their friends will be there.

Madoka's POV:
I was so excited for this party. I just love going to parties especially when all of my best friends will be there. I was helping decorate Carl's house when I heard a knock on the door.

****In the middle of the party****

Madoka's POV:
I was sitting beside Sally while chatting with our friends, Mangle, Chica, and Dark Link about how this party is really cool and fun. But it was also kinda boring because everyone wasn't dancing and a lot of people wanted to leave and I was one of them. I just really didn't like this even though I was wearing this cute short-ish purple skirt, with a purple shirt, a purple and red vest and red flats with a purple bow on them. I just wanted to leave. I look at my friends, Carl and Toy Chica from across the room. They could tell a lot of as were all bored. That's when I noticed Toy Chica smiling an evil grin, I just stared at her like what's with you. She than yelled saying "OK HEY EVERYBODY WERE GOING TO PLAY A GAME, WHAT I LIKE TO CALL 8 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" Everyone just looked at her shocked like they could not believe she would suggest that game. I was ok with it but it did sound a little boring. "Ok boys I need you to put an item into this hat." She said as she grabbed Dark Link's hat off his head.

Toy Chica's POV:
I took Dark Link's hat off of his head and told the guys to put an item into the hat. After they did that, I walk over to Madoka and put the hat in front of her face. She looked at like what why. I just kept pushing the bag in front of her trying not to scream at anyone. Madoka puts her hand in the hat and starts to move it around. As soon as she felt the item, she thought was really cool. Madoka picked out a Cute red bow tie.

Madoka's POV:
I stare at the red bow tie and wonder who I just got. That is when Carl and Sally grabbed my arms and dragged me to the closet. They pushed me in, closed the door, locked it and said in unison "GOOD LUCK YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BOTH HAVE 8 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I didn't know who was in here with me and all I wanted to do was cry. "Hey....Are you Ok?" I jumped when I heard his voice. I just stand there scared until I felt someone touch my hand. I wanted to cry and scream but I didn't. "Are you okay?" I shake my head and then say "Uh....W-w-who a-are y-you?" "I'm Bonnie the human bunny and who are you?" "U-uh..... M-m-madoka." "That's a pretty name. I like your name Madoka." "T-thanks." "Are you sure you're ok because you seem nervous." "Me nervous....yeah right I never get nervous." "Hmm...I don't know you seem to get nervous when your around me and we don't even know each other." "I'm not nervous I'm just very shy. I get very shy when I meet new people." "Really?" "Yeah really, I get it from my....." "I think it's cute that your shy." I started to blush and I then turned my head. He laughed when he saw the tints of red on the side of my face. Bonnie turned my face with his two index fingers. As soon as my face was facing him, He kissed me and I was so shocked and thrilled at the same time. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck while his hands rested on my hips. We then pulled a part for air; me and him both smile and went back to kissing but this time it was a complete make out session. We kept making out what felt like forever but was really only minutes to everyone else. My friends Carl, Sally(has a camera), and Mangle open the closet door to show me and Bonnie making out; Sally took a picture and said well this is going in the album. Bonnie and I pull away blushing; He then picked me up(like throwing me on his shoulder.), and walked out of the closet and into the living room. He sat down with me on his lap. We both then just chatted until the party was over.