Episode 14

I step out of the shower, wrap myself in a towel, and wipe away some of the steam on the mirror. I look at myself again and I don't look as pale. My hair is no longer tangled, and my eyes are back to their normal green.

I walk out into my room and Oliver is standing there. I stop in my tracks and stare at him. He looks angry. "Jordan."

"What do you want Oliver?" I ask.

"I want to talk."

"Can I get dressed first?"

"I need to get this out."

"I would like to get dressed."

"I just need to get this out." He takes a step closer to me. I take a step back and grab the dagger I keep in the doorway. I'm still very paranoid. "I know that you are now legally my niece, but that doesn't matter. We can still be together. I still love you. We can keep it secret..."

"No. No. No. No. I don't not love you like that. You are my uncle. You are like a brother to me. I will never be with you like that again. It was a mistake. If I could take it back I would, but I can't. I just want to be friends."

"No. I don't believe that." He takes another step toward me. I take as two back. "I can't believe that."

"You have to, and you better."

"I won't believe it. I love you and we will be together again." He makes another move toward me and I throw the dagger at his right shoulder. It hits home and he screams. I grab my phone off my nightstand and run into the bathroom. I lock the door and lean against the door. I text James and Oscar. Oliver is in my room. I need help. He's trying to get back with me.

I'm coming James texts me back. Oliver bangs against the door. "Open the door Jordan!" Oliver shouts from the other side.

"No. I texted James! He's on his way." I shout. Oliver stops banging on the door.

I hear a bang from the other side of the door. I get up and open it. Oliver is slumped against the wall. He's knocked out cold, and blood is dripping out of his mouth.

"What did you do?!" I shout at James.

"He was drawling and open rune on the door. I didn't mean to throw him that hard. Plus he was already injured when I came in. I could smell the blood. I thought it was yours."

"You still didn't have to break the wall getting him away from the door!" I shout at him. "He's still my uncle James!"

"Sorry. Next time I'll just let him rape you!" He says and leaves the room in a blur. I grab my training clothes and I go into the bathroom to change. I grab a pony tail holder for when my hair dries and head to the training area. I run to the training area, almost in a blur.

I open the doors and run in a blur to the archery section. I grab a bow and arrows in a blur and start shooting. All the 20 arrows I grabbed are gone in a matter of two minutes. I grab more arrows instead of getting the ones I've already shot and fire those as well.

"What happened with Oliver? Are you okay? I just got your text now!" Oscar says coming over to me.

"James showed up and threw in into the wall. Blood started coming out of his mouth. I yelled at James because that's a little excessive, and he yelled back. It wasn't fun." I say and fire another arrow. Then another.