Andy Biersack

WARNING: MILD SEXUAL CONTENT..

You're POV:
Me and my boyfriend of 6 months Andy, were sitting on the couch watching my favorite TV show "supernatural" after a little while of watching the show, with Andy stretched out along the couch on his back with me laying on top of him with my head on his chest, he started getting all touchy feely rubbing his hands over my butt and giving it a slight squeeze here and there "Baby Im trying to watch this" I whined a little, secretly hoping he wouldn't stop. "Sorry baby" he whispered in my ear, starting to kiss my neck. After a few minutes of him trying to find my sweet spot, he did. I let out a slight moan "Andy..." He flipped us over to where he was on top. He slowly slid his hand up my oversized shirt and squeezed my left breast lightly, while he kissed me in a rough but sweet way. He lifted my shirt up just enough to expose my breast and kissed from my chest down to the hem of my shorts.. He hovered over them for a minute placing sweet kisses right above the waistband of them. "Andy please..." I begged. He just looked at me and smirked "impatient are we?" He said chuckling a little. He wrapped his fingers in the waistband of my shorts..BOOM. The front door swung open with Ashley and the rest of his friends came walking in, andy quickly pulled my shorts back up while I pulled my shirt down, us both sitting up quickly. "Woah, did we interupt something?" Ashley laughed knowing for a fact that they did. "Oh n-" I started but was interputed by an annoyed andy "yea you kinda did" he said leaning back on the couch with his arms crossed staring at the TV looking like a pouting 4 year old. I giggled and kissed his cheek "its okay baby" I said Turing his head towards me, making our noses touch. He looked in my eyes, with our foreheads together and leaned in kissing me slowly and passionately. I was gonna end it, remembering the guys were still here but andy pulled me closer, laying me back down on the couch and getting back on top of me. "Um OK I guess we'll be going then" ashley said awkwardly, him and the boys walking out. Once we knew they were gone andy looked at me. "I love you so much baby". "I love you to Andrew" I said giggling knowing he didn't like people calling him that. "That's it" he said throwing me over his shoulder taking me to our room. Let's just say we had a very eventful night.