Chapter One

Cyn POV

Cyn: I'm Cynthia Santana But You Can Call Me Cyn

Calvin: Damn Baby Girl This Is The Girl Eggs I Used. Fuck She Bad Asf And U From That To Shad. Tf?!

Erica: CALVIN!!

Calvin: Oh Shit* Covering Up His Mouth* I Talk Too Damn Much

Erica: Yes The Fuck You Do * Sitting Up* Damn Cyn I'm Sor-

Cyn: Where You Going To Tell Me? Or Just Make Me Look Stupid Again * Silently Crying As Tears Coming Down My Face*

I Pause For A Minute To Think About What The Fuck He Just Said But Erica Had To Say Something As Always. Just Shut The Fuck Up Sometimes. That's What Get Her In Trouble.

Erica: Noooo See What Had Happen Was........

Calvin/Cyn: Wow Really E!

This Bitch Lol...................

Cyn: You Shut The Fuck Up Cause Those Were For My Body And Not To Be Fucked Up Without My Consent! Couldn't Y'all Just Fuck And Leave Chemicals Out The Situation. You Have Fucking Sperm.

Calvin: First Off Her Best Friend Would Kill Me And Serve My Dog My Dick. Second I Was Drunk But She Mentioned You And How She Wanted A Baby By Her True Love. Hell Me Being Drunk Did It For Her. Trust Me It Was Mistake.

Cyn: Tf?! Y'all Are Crazy And Erica Drunk Or Not Drunk It Is Still A Fucked Up Move. I Have A Fucking Boyfriend And Now I Have To Explain To Him That My Ex Is Having A Baby That Is Partially Mine And I Didn't Even Now!

Erica: I'm Sorry Okay I Was Drunk And I Missed You Like Hell. I Didn't Know I Was Gonna Get Pregnant. I Might Not Even Keep it. Hell It Might Not Even Last That Lo-

Calvin: Yo E Don't Finish That Sentence

Cyn: I Didn't Ask For This Shit But You Killing What's Mine. I'll Kill You And Take Chubby Bitch.

Erica: Tf?! I Wasn't Gon-

Calvin: Erica Please Don't Lie As Your Doctor I Had Talked You Out Of It

Erica: That Was One Time! Calvin You Are Supposed To Be On Myside.

Cyn: He Just Being Honest And If Anything Happens To My Child Yo Ass Is Grass And Its Not A Threat. Its A Promise. I Don't Have To Put My Hands On You To Make Something Happen.

Calvin: Damn That Was Sexy * Mumbling*

Cyn: Do You Understand Me Mena?

Erica: * Nodding Fast* Mhmm

Calvin: You Stupid Asf To Let Her Go * Looking At The Clip Board*

Cyn: Just Tell Us The Problem So We Can Solve It * Pissed Off* This Shit Here Boy * Shaking My Leg Rapidly*

Calvin: She Is Upsetting The Baby With Her High Levels Of Stress. She Just Needs To Relax.

Erica: Cal-

Cyn: Thank You Very Much. Now Go Get The Discharge Papers And Get The Fuck Out Of My Face. This Isn't The Way I Planned My First Baby * Wiping My Fallen Tears*

Erica: I'm Sor-

Cyn: Fuck Your Sorries Right Now. I Now Gotta Tell The Man Who Actually Cares For Me And Respect Me That I'm Have A Kid On The Way.

I Hear The Door But Open To See Albee Rush To Erica's Aid.

Albee: Girl What The Fuck Happen?

I Can't Stand Him Either