George x Reader: Singing in the Shower

It was George's and Fred's birthday today and you were invited. You couldn't wait to see your
crush ,George, again because not only did you have great feelings for him he was your best friend.
When you got to the Gryffindor common room you had to take your presents for the boys out of the plant near the door.
The party started at 2:00 pm so you had two hours to get ready, and decided to take a shower.
♡♡♡
You got in the shower the you prepared, and the only thing you hated about the showers here was that there were no shower curtains so it took a while for you to get comfortable around the other girls showering. But lucky for you there was no one today in the showers.
But you heard the door open and thought it might be some girl getting ready to shower. And continued to shower anyway.
Your hear a crash,"Bloody Heck!!" You freeze it was a boys voice, and not just any boys voice, George.
"Oh no." You whisper to yourself, but by the time you try and take out your wand to apperate it's too late. The clear curtain pulls back and he looks at you shocked and beet red. He just stands there looking at you naked and have a shocked expression on your face and all you do... is scream.
♡♡♡
To be continued...