Chapter 21: Old friend

Starlight's p ov
I woke up looking around no one here....I guess they're still sleeping perfect chance! I got up my wound didn't hurt much when I walked nor run so I got out of the lair and to the city "Man! Finally fresh air!" I exclaimed I looked at my clothes "Geez I have to change" I whispered to myself I looked around hoping no one is around cover is clear! I took off my vest,shirt, and necktie revealing my blue jacket that has cuts that fit my really long angelic wings out and my black shirt that has holes for my wings too I flapped my wings I flew into the air I got to look out for humans I flew very fast to my favorite roof then landed to the ground it was still night time the stars shine so bright my red eyes sprinkled with the stars I was born all alone without parents because they were killed and I was bullied at school always but a certain friend was always there he was always sweet,kind, and cute before I met Zerana he was always there for me but one day he just shut me out and I never knew why then I was all alone everyone bullied me and I was so scared that I never went to school ever again and who cares anyway......I sat down wondering if I ever see him again I heard flapping noises behind me I turned around it was....."Cabbien?"

Here is a short little chapter