Monoyoshi x Reader

A/n: I apologize if its short. I don't know much about Monoyoshi since i did not have him. He cost bloody 40k beads man!

================================================================================

Ever since Y/n got the lucky sword, Monoyoshi Sadamune her life as a saniwa was more relaxed since Monoyoshi took the job of being Y/n's ideal secretary. It was okay for the first month, Monoyoshi did a great job. Nevertheless, Y/n was left with the lighter jobs like washing the clothes, harvesting vegetables and sewing up the torn clothes of her sword boys. Now, Y/n was bored as ever since she had all the free time on her hand.

"Aruji-kun, you look sad. Are you okay?" Akita asked with a concerned tone.

"Hmm? Oh yes, I'm fine." Y/n replied with a fake smile.

However, deep down Y/n's heart... She was not okay. For weeks that Y/n was in her 'depression' stage; all her swords were worried about her especially Monoyoshi himself.

"Aruji-san, you looked depressed. Are you okay?" Monoyoshi asked.

"I'm fine." She replied with a fake smile.

"Aruji-san, you are faking it. Please tell me what's wrong." Monoyoshi pleaded.

"No I'm not. I told you I'm fine." The h/c sage pouted childishly.

"Aruji-san. You can tell me anything." Monoyoshi begged.

Y/n was in a debate with herself, should she tell Monoyoshi the truth or not. However, she did not have the heart to upset him.

"Aruji-san. Please talk to me." Monoyoshi nudged Y/n's shoulders cutely.

Y/n was trying to put on her best poker face but... the cuteness of Monoyoshi is breaking her heart's dam.

"Aruji-san, you are going to get wrinkles if you keep frowning." Monoyoshi stated out. "Besides, Aruji-san's smile is the best."

All of a sudden, Y/n's world is brightening up again. Now Monoyoshi & Y/n had a fair share of shifts running the citadel.