Chapter 5

I almost have 540 reads on this, holy cow! Thanks everyone :) and I want to apologize for the time skips in this chapter, I just really wanted to focus on the results since they are all different. Enjoy!!
----
That little witch turned your hair green. If it was a pretty green it wouldn't be that bad but this green is just terrible.

You ran your hands through your hair as you stood in front of the mirror. You dreaded going downstairs because you can't necessarily tell your aunt that her perfect little daughter sabotaged your shampoo. She would never believe you and she would get so pissed and probably try to ground you or something. If she can even do that. And you can't necessarily go all Mortal Kombat on her.

Then you thought about school. You were definitely going to be the laughing stock, nobody dyes their hair this color. You groaned as you thought of the street dance, you might be able to dance with a cute boy and you're going to have green hair.

You groaned as you fixed your hair and headed downstairs. You heard your aunt let out a small squeak,

"Oh dear, um, your hair, it's different," she said with wide eyes.

"I know, my shampoo was funny," you said as you sat down and grabbed some of the waffles that were on the table. Then you heard shrill laughing following by clicking heels,

"Oh [Name], you know when people say 'Go green and recycle' it doesn't mean you have to turn your hair green," Kairi laughed as she sat down at the table. Her mom looked at her and scowled,

"Kairi, her shampoo turned bad. It wasn't her choice."Kairi just looked down at her food and nodded.

You sighed as you continued to eat. You were almost done eating when you got a message from Zack asking if you need a ride. You accepted his offer and in a few minutes you heard his truck pull up.

"[Name], that Fair boy is here for you I believe," your uncle confirmed your thoughts. You grabbed your bag and started heading out the door when your phone vibrated signaling another message. You quickly looked at it:

Kairi:

Whoa, sleeping around with not only Axel but Zack now too? What a shame..

You angrily shoved your phone back into your pocket and continued to go towards Zack's truck. You really liked the electric blue color and also the chrome that accented the truck.

When you stepped into the passenger seat you took a glance at Zack, who was looking at you with wide eyes. You sighed as you closed the door behind you,

"It wasn't me. My shampoo was sabotaged."

"Oh, well that's no good, who did it?" He asked as he moved the truck away from the house.

"Do you really need to ask? It was Kairi and Selphie," you groaned as Zack just shook his head,

"Did you tell your aunt and uncle?" You shook your head which made him sigh,"Maybe you should."

"They won't believe me. Kairi is the angel of our family, I'm the devil."

"Well, if it makes you feel better, you're one of the few girls who can rock that color," he smiled at you and you felt your face start to heat up so you looked down at your lap. You mumbled a 'thanks' which made him laugh and reach over and try I mess up your hair,

"Hey! Not the hair!" You said as he put his hand on the steering wheel, a rejected look on his face that reminded you of a puppy. You smiled and started laughing causing him to laugh.

After Zack giving you a what he calls, 'Puppy pep talk', you arrived at the school. You thanked Zack as you both headed towards the school and onto your classes.