Truk Yo Girl.

(I'm not even sure if the name of the chapter will even  match the chapter,i'm just freestyling right now ^.^)

                                            *Donesia's POV!*

When we got home I tried to get passed my dad to my room without him saying anything to me. Mrs.Walker is the type of teacher who calls home over the slightest thing,so I know she's already called my dad.

"Young lady,down here,now."He said as I was halfway down the stairs. I let out a small groan before heading back downstairs.

"Yess daddy?" I asked walking into the kitchen where he and my mom were.

"We're getting tired of these calls home from school about you and this boy."My mom said.

"It's not that-"I started.

"No more excuses,one more problem with this boy and we're pulling you out of that school and you'll finish highschool in an alll girls christian school.No more boys,phones,or  friends. Are we clear?"My dad asked.

"Fine."I said rolling my eyes.

"Excuse me?"He asked.

"Yes'sir." I said then walked upstairs to my room.

All I know is that from now on if it's Issa's fault that I get sent to a girls school,I'm raising all hell before I leave.

============================================================================

                                                          *The next morning*

"Please tell me your ready now??" Prod yelled banging on my door.

"You should work on your patience."I said opening the door fully ready.

"Or,you could be ready on time."He said walking away.

"Fine,fine."I said following him.

Once we got to school,after he stopped at StarBucks so I could get breakfast, we stopped in the court yard to talk to his friends.

"So should I expect another arguement from you and Issa today?" Roc asked me.

"Nahh,not today nor ever again at school."I said taking a sip of my coffe.

"That's real hard to believe." Prod said.

"And it's going to be real hard to do,but i'm going to have to unless I want to get sent to a Christian girls school cut off from the world."I said.

"Haha sucks for yo ass! Well,bring me back some fine girls in uniform!"Ray said smirking at me.

"Funny.Now if you'll excuse me,I have to go meet up with Talia."I said then walked off.

I met Talia at her locker, which is right beside mine.

"Well aren't you late."She said not looking at me.

"Yesss,,,but,I brought you coffe."I said handing her the other coffe.

"Hmm,breakfast would've been better,but I  suppose this will do."She said taking the coffe.

"Well,your welcome."I said smirking and opening my locker.

"Your new bestfriend is staring at you."She said pointing over at  Issa,who's locker was right across from ours.

"Well aren't you just to die for."I said.

"Well he might as well be your new bestfriend,you don't want to get sent to your little boarding school,now do you?"She said squeezing my cheeks.

"Ughh,it's about time for class,can we go now?"I said closing my locker.

"Fine by me."She said. As we were walking away I passed by Issa who bumped into me,causeing me to drop my stuff.

"Haha,my bad."He said smirking and walking off. This is going to be the hardest year of my life.

                                                                    (Skipping to last block)

 "Now class,i'm going to read the list of partners for the history project due in two weeks no need to try and convince me to change the list,it's not happening."Mrs.Walker said.

I don't really care about this little project,Of course I was going to do good on my half,eff whoever I got paired with. I wasn't really listening until I heard one thing,

"Issa Thompson,you'll be paired with Donesia Crippen."

"Woahhh!"Issa said looking just as shoked as I did.

"Just shoot me in the face while your at it."I said.

"No use in complaining.I suggest everyone get with their partners and start on this project,It's 60% of your final grade."Mrs.Walker said then sat at her desk.

Well,this just won't do. Everyone paired with their partner while I just sat there and drew in my notebook. Iknow about this project,i'll just basically do the whole thing,it's better than having to deal with him.

After about twenty minutes of sitting alone listening to everyone talk,Issa came and sat beside me.I looked up at him and looked back down at my notebook.

"Or you could say something."He said almost glaring at me.

"Something,now fuck off."I said not looking back up.

"That's not very Christian like."He said smirking at me.

"What do you want?"I said groaning.

"Well,I can't stand you."He started.

"I'm not too fond of you either."I said looking at him.

"Now that we're on equal terms. I do know that this is a big part of our grade,all we have to do is tolerate eachother for two weeks,and that's it."He said.

"Or,you could do one part,I could do one part,we don't talk,and we just combine our parts the day before the project and it's done."I said.

"Haha you have to be nice to me."He said laughing to himself.

"And why is that?"I said raising an eyebrow.

"Simple,i'm sure you don't want to end up at a little Christian school. Now,your house at 6?"He asked smirking.