Chapter 12:

~Luna's Point Of View~

"Something's wrong with the TARDIS," The doctor says, looking worried as he runs down the steps.

I run after him.

"Amy what did you do!" The Doctor yells running around to fix a few things to make the TARDIS stop shaking, which it does.

"I accidently hit a few buttons.." Amy says.

"What is up with you Amy?" The Doctor asks, a bit confused.

"Your very different," He continued.

"Well wouldn't you if you lost someone you loved so very much? If you've been through everything I have?" Amy yells at The Doctor.

"Amy, I'm sorry, I have lost people I've cared about, I've been through a lot that many people haven't, terrible things." The Doctor answers, looking down at the floor.

"I'm sorry Doctor, I really am." Amy answers, having a very upset face on, walking back to her room. As she passes me, she looks at me and makes a very angry face at me, then keeps on walking.

What the hell is wrong with her?

I walk back down to where the Doctor is and he asks,

"Where do you want to go for a first date?"

"How about Paris? 1760?" I ask.

"Sure," He smiles and presses a few buttons.

I run up to my room and get ready.

I look in the mirror and notice I look a little different since my regeneration, it's weird.

Instead of my short brown hair, I now have brown long hair, that goes down to my hips, and its very curly, not straight.

Also my eyes are different colors, one is blue, and one is hazel, the marks from the ropes are gone, but still look a little bruised up.

I put on a plain blue dress that goes down to my knees. I put on small purple flats, and silver earrings, with a gold necklace with a heart locket on it from when I was 4 years old.

I walk downstairs and see The Doctor with some of his regular kind of clothes on, I laugh cause at least he changed his bow-tie, the other one wasn't very appealing, it was orange. I hate orange. Instead he's wearing a dark blue one.

"Um, what about Amy?" I ask.

"She'll stay in the TARDIS, you ready?" The doctor asks, taking my hand.

"Yes." I say.

"You look beautiful, like always." The Doctor grins.

"Thanks, you look really good as well." I smile.

We walk out of the Tardis doors and walk around until we see this restaurant, that looks very cool.

"Can we eat here?" I ask, pointing to the restaurant called 'El Point.'

"Sure," The Doctor says, as we walk in.

The Doctor gets up to go to the bathroom, and returns to sit with a very shocked face.

He leans in and whispers,

"Luna, we have to leave here."

"Why? I reply, a little worried.

"Just come on!" He yells a little bit loud and grabs me by the hand as we run out.

"Doctor!" A voice says, I don't know what it is though, I look back and scream.