Chapter 12

{Maria's pov} 

I can't believe they got away. 

Haha they can but they can't hide, No matter how much they escape. There just getting closer and closer to death. Trust me, someone is going to die. And it's not me.

"Mariaaaaa!" Chris called out "What?" I scoffed "You called me here, don't catch an attitude with me" He scoffed back. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed, and walked to the bathroom. 

I looked down at my phone with a miss call from my doctors? The hell they are calling me for? I listen the voice mail 

Dr.Smith: Sorry to bother you Ms. Maria but you test results came back positive, congrats your 2 months pregnant. 

I just dropped my phone... I'm pregnant? But me and Chris didn't meet up until last month... that only means

Jacob 

{De'Aira pov.} 

Tuesday 7:00 am.

I rolled out of bed tired because Khalil kept me up all night and Jacob was too knocked to help. I walked in the bathroom, did all that good stuff then left out and got dress for school. About time i got downstairs everyone was ready. 

*                      *                              * 

At school I met up with that girl from yesterday, "Hey!" I said "Hey" She shyly said. "You never told me your name" I said walking toward my locker "It's Isabelle Coleman" "Awesome I'm De'Aria Wilson" She smiled and then we headed of to class. 

In class, I sat next to Jacob since KeKe wasn't in my class. As the class begun, I couldn't stop thinking Khalil and Me. I felt so scared, and that wasn't normal. Scared out of my mind, not knowing what will happen to me or Khalil or anyone. I don't know what Maria has against me or what her and Jacob did together. But i wish just leave us alone, she will never get Jacob! So I wish she stop trying. Whatever her and Jacob have together is none of my business. Trying to kill ain't going to prove shit because Jacob loves me no matter what. 

At lunch 

We meet up with Isabelle, "Guys this is Isabelle" They all said hello and introduced their name. We got our food then headed over to the table we always sit at. We were talking and starting to have lunch. 

"We look like baddies!" Keke said "We do!" I said. We all laughed. 

After school Me,Keke,and Isabelle went to the mall. Trust me that was so fun! Isabelle met some boy name Jacob perez. She's been texting him ever since then, she told us they were going to hang out on day. We promise to make her look like a baddie that day. Then after the mall we all went home, me and Keke picked some food up before we went home. 

When we got in the house Khalil was already sleep and feed. Jacob was passed out on the couch, "Aww Khalil made him pass out" I giggled. Me and Keke walked in the kitchen, ate our food then went to bed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Twitter - @Gotta_L0veMe

Kik-  KrissyBaby__ 

Instagram- Playtimeisoverrr_ 

Go follow me and any question Kik me!! :D