Chapter 18 - I'll miss you

Lisa's POV

Lauren told me about how she was here to see her old friends like Kellan.

"Mommy what's going on?" Hunter asked walking up to me, we were still in the restaurant.

"Don't worry about it Hunts, this is Aunty Lauren, I told you about her, remember?" I said pushing her hair out of her face.

"Yeah I remember!" She said happily.

"So this is Hunter? She's grown a lot" Lauren smiled widely. Hugging her niece for the first time. She'd only seen hunter once or twice when she was a baby but they instantly got along.

"Wanna go to the beach with us today, that's why we're here" I asked Lauren

"Sure" she said, we decided to go somewhere else seeing as everyone in there probably preferred it if we weren't there.

"Let's just get food and eat it there" Christina said, we all agreed and walked into the beach. Hunter ran around I laughed and put her on my shoulders. Then Christina recorded for me

"We're at the beach as you can see" I smiled

"YAYYY" hunter cheered, I smiled. As the day went on we spent it messing about in the ocean and relaxing. The sun started to set. Hunter was getting tired, I knew we had to leave soon but I didn't want to. I exchanged numbers with Lauren which satisfied me slightly but I didn't really want to leave her.

"I'll miss you" I said

"Same Lise" Lauren said, we hugged, then she said goodbye to Christina. Hunter started to fall asleep in my arms.