Best Workout Ever

Imagine:

I walked into the apartment I shared with my boyfriend, Chandler. I found Chandler running on the treadmill. "Hi baby" Chandler said, hearing me open the door. "Hey Chan" I replied. I placed my bag on the table and Chandler asked "are you joining me?"  "Of course, let me just change" I answered. I walked to our bedroom.

Chandler and I have known each other since high school. We won homecoming King and Queen our sophomore year and that's how we met. We have been dating 7 years. I've never been more in love.

Chandler and I got into fitness when we started going to college. It was our stress relief so, it's our little way of bonding as well.

I headed towards my closet and pulled on some work out clothes specifically, a purple bra, white tank top and rolled up gray sweat pants. I walked back towards our little gym and saw Chandler removing his shirt. My heart fluttered. "Can you help me with my next exercise?" Chandler asked, using the towel to wipe sweat from his neck. "Mmhm" I mumbled.

Chandler crossed over to me and said "alright, lay down on the mat". I did what he told me, not really caring about what he was going to do. Once I laid down, he laid down on top of me. "I can do push ups now" he stated. I gave a questionable look he I didn't get a response to.

Chandler motioned his body down and pressed a kiss to my lips. "Oh, I see. This is just your way of getting kisses" I giggled. Chandler nodded and motioned back down, I puckered my lips and kissed him. Let me say, BEST WORKOUT EVER.