Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to @ItsKennedyWatup! She votes for every chapter of my stories and she's very supportive. So stop what y'all doin and follow her!

*Monday

So this morning I woke up and decided to put this on (External Link):

I feel like crap. I've been in my room for the past three days. I can't stop thinking about Jacob. I'm scared to go to school. What if Jacob doesn't want to talk to me. What if Nique and the girls say something about me. I've been commng up with some of the worst-case scenarios all morning. I'm really nervous to get back to school..

My mom dropped me off at school this morning and people were laughing at me. People are so freakin disrespectful. I walked in the school with my face covered by my notes for the english test so people wouldn't see me. I made it to my locker and got my books and stuff for class.

_________________________________________________________________________

*After Lunch Time

I haven't seen Jacob all morning. I'm really worried about him. I ate in the study hall, hoping Jacob would walk in at any moment. No Luck. I walked in the cafeteria to throw my trash away and Jacob wasn't in there either. I gave up on looking for him and decided to get my books and stuff ready for my next class. "Would you believe me if I said I'm in love? Baby.. I wa-"

All of a sudden I felt someone turn me around and push against the lockers and our lips crashed. It was Jacob. It felt so passionate. I didn't want to stop. About thirty seconds later he pulled back. I looked at him and noticed something different about him.

"Your braces and your glasses.. They're gone."

"I got retainers and contacts." By then, he had his hands on my hips and our faces were centimeters apart. His smile made me smile.

"You know.. I'm not supposed to be talking to you.."

"Whatchu mean?"

"My mom.. She said I can't hang around you anymore.."

"So we can't be together?"

"I don't know.. I really want to be with you but I don't wanna disrespect my mom like that.."

He sighed. "Let's not worry about them right now.. It's just me and you. That's all we need.." He kissed me again and it felt just a powerful as the last one.

"But I don't want to hide this from my mom.. She'll kill me if she finds out!"

"Okay.. I guess we can talk to her later on."

"I'll talk to her.."