Erron black x lonely! reader

SUMMARY:IN THIS CHAPTER YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. YOU WERE A LONELY GIRL. YOU WERE A SWORDFIGHTER IN OUTWORLD PRETTY COOL HUH? *SMIRKS* WELL ANYWAY. LET'S GET THIS STORY OUT OF THE WAY SHALL WE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN ;)

Erron black's p.o.v

I was walking alone in outworld. No one else but just me. I just wanted to be alone for some time. No one pestering or bothering me. No one else but just me. (Sorry if this part doesn't make any sense >.<)

Just when I was in the middle of my walk, I suddenly hear soft crying that was coming from behind that big tree. Was it a girl? So I went to investigate.

(Y/n)'s p.o.v

I was crying very softly to myself. Soft warm tears were coming down in my eyes. No one wants to talk to me, no one wants to speak to me, and no wants to be my friend :'(.

I cried a little harder and then I heard footsteps coming towards my way. I slowly looked up to see who it is. "Hey. Are you okay. Is something bothering you?" I replied, "leave me alone. I don't want to talk about it"

"Miss. I know somethings wrong with you. And im not leaving until you tell me" he says a bit annoyed. He slowly brought his hands up to my chin and lifts it up to look at him. "No tell me what's wrong?"

I explained, "no one wants to be my friend. Im always lonely every single day. Could it be that no one likes me or maybe doesn't want to be my friend?" Erron was surprised and gave me a hug. "Its okay (y/n). I can be witth you no matter what and I will never let you go....ever!" I slowly smiled as I hugged him back with a passion with tears still rolling down from my eyes.

We were hugging for 3 minutes and then we pulled away and he said flirtly, "Do you wanna kiss from me?" I was blushing and unable to move. When I was about to say something else, he took off his mask and connected his lips to me putting his hands on my cheeks.

I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back. And we shared a sweet loving kiss together (I'm literally blushing red right now while writing this >.<)

When we pulled away for air with both of us blushing, he said while panting, "I love you (y/n)" "I love you too erron"

And then we took a walk together.

:)

:D