21•he has a nightmare•

-
-
Scott;
You wake up to your phone going off. You sigh and grab onto it, pressing the answer button.
"Hello?" You managed to mumble while rubbing your eyes.
"H-hey, you forgot something a-at my house." He said shakily.
"What did I forget this time?" You ask with a small smile. He doesn't reply.
"Scott?"
He tells you he had a nightmare and didn't want to be alone. You told him you would be right over to sleep next to him throughout the rest of the night.
~~~~

Stiles;
You woke up from a slight scream. You jumped up, spinning your head around looking to see what the sound was. You see stiles laying in your bed shaking in terror. Oh no, he was having another nightmare.
"No!!!" You hear him scream.
You begin shaking him fiercely, trying to end the terrible thoughts racing through his mind. He bolts up, sweat trickling down his neck. He turns around and backs away from you quickly.
"Stiles, stiles baby it's just a dream, it's just a dream." You say soothingly scooting closer. He gulps and stares at you.
"Stiles, count your fingers." You say as he spreads his hand and starts counting to 10. His hands were shaking but as he got to 10 they were better. He was still shaken up a bit though.
"It was just a dream." You say pulling him into a hug.
"Just a dream."
~~~~

Derek;
You hear a low growl erupt through the room. You groan and turn around only to see Derek sitting up in the bed with glowing eyes. Oh great, he was having another crazy nightmare.
"D-Derek." You say, placing a hand carefully on his shoulder.
He spins around as you lay your finger on him, growling at you. You gasp and rush backwards against the wall. His nails Come in as the fangs do too.
"Derek!" You screech as he grabs your arm and throws you onto the bed.
There was only one way for his dream to end.
You pulled him into a deep kiss, his fangs brushing against your lip. He lets out a deep breath and a tear slips down from his eye.
"I did it again didn't I?" He asks with a shaky break.
"Yes, but it's okay." You assure him pulling him into a hug.
"We can learn to live with it baby, we can learn." You mumble in his shoulder.
---------

Awe these are so sad, I was so upset writing them!