Who is she?

Zane (POV)

I have weird dreams lately of a girl who has the same age ,have blue on her dress and face ,she have wolf ears on her dark blue hair flow. I love the way she looked at me with her beautiful crystal blue sky eyes. I don't know why whose dreams are telling me but I don't think that I have a good time to deal with this dream about now. I have to do my duties right now.

"*sighs* I have to stop having the same dream about her." I said when I look work suddenly I hear a knock at the door. *knock,knock,knock* "come in." I said and it was one of  the guards that I send out " Zane there's a new village in the north away form here" the guard said to me. I was surprised by this news information about this new village. I have to go to meet the lord form that village. "Well I will meet their lord then." I smirks as I ordered the guards to preparing for me to see the new village in the north side of O'kkaiss. The Makotia village is a every special when I got there. Some of the villagers have wolf like ear as I walked past by them some of the men looked at me that I'm a threat to their lord which I was going plan that idea but their lord is claver.

(Third POV)
As Zane enter the lord castle while the guards of Makotia village show the high priest of O'kkaiss to their lord. Zane spotted a girl with a beautiful light blue dress and a tiara with a blue crystal in the middle. Zane immediately noticed that the girl is the same as the one who is in his dreams as about to go to meet her but the guards stopped him to get close to the daughter of the lord.

"Hey I just want to going meet her!." He said as he was straggling to get the guards to lets him go until..

"Guards!" The girl who was see this happen shouted as her guards let Zane go as they quickly bow to the blue haired girl in a dress.

"Our apologies your highness but this young man who wants to see your father it's very important for him to know." One of the guards said that the princess look at Zane.

"Huh? So you must be the high priest in O'kkaiss. Zane is it?" She said

"Y-yes I am Zane you are correct and you are?"

"I'm Water Crystal daughter of the lord of Makotia village." She said in a formal voice

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm going to meet your father, will you take me to him?" Zane ask as Water Crystal nodded.

"Of course."

As the princess guide Zane and his Guards to meet Lord Kaito Water Crystal's father.

*knock knock knock*

" Enter" he said calmly as his guards open the thorns doors open and saw the high priests of O'kkaiss Zane and the guards with his daughter.

"Water Crystal my daughter, why is the high priests of O'kkaiss doing here?"he said as he glare at Zane.

"Father, the high priests of O'kkaiss will speak with you." She said looking at her father with a stern face.

"Every well. Guards go me and my daughter need talk Zane in private please?"

All the guard in the thorn room left. Leaving them to discuss what is O'kkaiss needs them. As Zane explain everything he can't stop look at Water Crystal the she stop her own guards and father. After the meeting the lord Water Crystal ask Zane if she can see the city of O'kkaiss.

"W-What r-r-ready" he said blushing

"Yes I would like to see it." She said as look at Zane

"O-of course but what abou-"

"Don't worry I talk to my dad that I going to O'kkaiss plus I will defend myself in any dangers." She said as she pull out her swords.

"Every well then." The young priest said as they going to O'kkaiss.

Hey Wolfmoon here so I hope you guys like the first chapter of Young love and
Always never lose hope and trust to your friends. Bye~ 💖