Chapter 6

Chapter 6 

Right now, Harry, Fred, George, and Lee are waiting for Hermione and Ron to pass through the entrance near the Great Hall. Lee walked in on them while they were planning their prank. Well, Harry was just letting them bounce ideas off of him to help. He did more listening then actually planning because he knew that if he planned anything then it would backfire so badly. He was still shaken up about the Dementor on the train but he was more focused on the prank they were about to do that he didn't have time to think about it. They were armed with Dungbombs and Lee had a certain spell that he wouldn't tell Harry he was going to use on the two. Only thing was Harry had to call out to them. He was starting to feel terrible about it but the twins kept hinting him about last year. Harry was at war with himself and instead of watching for Ron and Hermione, he turned and sat down against the banister. "What's wrong Harry?" Fred asked him, being the first notice. Harry shrugged. 

"I'm starting to feel guilty." 

"But there's nothing you need to feel guilty about, they deserve this." George said scowling a bit. Harry knew it wasn't at him but at the memory of what the two did. Harry sighed. 

"I know, but I just can't help it. It's in my nature, I guess." Harry said shrugging. 

"Okay, Harry. I'll call out their names." Fred offered. Harry smiled. 

"Thanks Fred." 

"Anything, little brother." Then he, George, and Lee turned to look over the banister leaving Harry to feel shocked. Did Fred just intentionally call him 'little brother'? Harry felt like a huge chunk of his heart fill itself in; like there was a hole there that he wasn't aware of. Harry also felt warm at Fred calling him little brother. He felt like he had a family. Well, with those two anyways. He didn't feel very close to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley but that, he assumed, was going to take some time because he was around their children more than the two themselves. Harry finally turned around just in time to see the twins throw the Dungbombs and Lee to mutter the spell. There were two screams: one feminine and one masculine. When everything settled, Ron and Hermione both had their own pairs of antlers and little cotton tails. Harry snickered as Hermione shrieked and she and Ron ran off to the Hospital Wing as everyone laughed. 

"Feel any better?" Lee asked. 

"No, not really. I share room with Ron." Harry muttered. He almost forgot about that. He wasn't looking forward to going to bed tonight. He knew Ron and Hermione would be back and antler-less and tail-less in the middle of dinner. 

"You can sleep in our room if you want." Fred said shrugging. 

"Aren't there two more people sleeping in your room?" 

"No, they asked McGonagall to move out as soon as we started pranking them in their sleep." George said rolling his eyes. 

"They were harmless pranks." Lee said rolling his eyes too. Harry smiled. 

"I'd like that." 

"Great! Now all we have to do is let McGonagall know." Fred and George said grinning. 

"We can ask her before the end of dinner." Harry said shrugging. He knew that there wasn't going to be any time after and right now McGonagall was about to bring the new first years in. "We should probably go into the Great Hall." 

"Good idea." The four of them made their way into the Great Hall and took a seat. Fred and George sat on either side of Harry so that Ron and Hermione couldn't sit next to him. Lee sat across from the three and Angelina and Katie sat on either side of him with Alicia sitting next to Fred. Apparently, the three Chasers could sense that there was trouble.