Chapter Nine: Making Love

I swear, my parents suck. I can't believe they reported me kidnapped! The police dragged me and Chris down to the station and by time we got there, my actual birth time passed so I was officially 18.

"How can my parents report me and I'm 18?" I asked the police officer.

"Wait, you're 18?" He said.

"Yes! I've been trying to tell you guys! And Chris here is my boyfriend, not my kidnapper."

"James, I thought you said that the guy said his daughter was 17." H said to the other police officer.

"He did. He said, my daughter is 17 and I traced her phone to New York. She's been kidnapped by her teacher."

"My dad is an asshole." I mumbled.

"What's your date of birth?" He asked me.

"February 5, 1994."

"Okay and, hey today's your birthday." He realized.

"Yeah it is and I'm 18 so he can't say I'm kidnapped."

"Well we still have to go down to the station and we'll sort it all out." I sighed and leaned against Chris.

"Everything will be okay." Chris whispered. "You love me right?"

"Of course."

"Then we'll get through this." I held onto his arm.

"I hope so."

Once we got down to the station, the policeman uncuffed Chris because he saw that Chris was no threat to me. I was still walking kind of slow since I had just started when we got to the house so Chris kept his arm around me to support me. We walked into the station and sat out front while the policeman got on the phone with who I'm guessing is my father.

"She's 18, sir. We can't keep her here. No. We don't go by time of birth, if he took her and it was after 12am, then we don't count it. That's crazy? Sorry sir, it's the rules. No. Yes." I bet my dad was pissed off to the max. "I apologize but we can't do that. If you want to, you'll have to go see her yourself. Thank you, goodbye." He hung up the phone and looked at me and Chris.

"Wow, is your dad mad or what?" He said, making us laugh.

"Yeah, he can be a pain. So can we go?" I ask.

"Yep. We're not allowed to keep you here because you're 18 so, tough luck for him. My buddy James will drive you back to your place."

"Thank you." Chris said, standing up and taking my hand to help me up. We followed James out to the car and got in the back as he got in the front. I stared out the window as we headed home.

And to think, if Chris had never read my story, I doubt this would have ever happened. Maybe it was meant to happen and I just didn't know it. I was so angry when I first found out that he had my book but that book just might be the sole reason that I got to be with the love of my life. Chris meant everything to me and I never wanted him to forget that. Most people say oh, you're too young, you don't know what love is. I don't care. I think everyone knows what love is when they fall in love. And even if they don't, you need to make mistakes in order to learn. It's the way of life.

James dropped us off at our new home and Chris picked me up bridal style, carrying me up the steps. I knew it was only a matter of time before my parents showed up. My dad wasn't the one to go down without a fight.

"Chris, when do you think my dad is gonna show up?" I asked as he laid me down on the couch.

"Well, if reported me when he came to the hospital this morning, he could already be on his way here so I say about 2 or 3 hours."

"Oh. I wish he'd just accept it." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"Not everything can be perfect. Most dads are like that. But I don't care." He crouched down in front of me. "As long as I have you, my life is great." I smiled and kissed him.

"Did you ever finish my book?" I said softly.

"No, I returned it before I finished."

"Good. Cause I wanna finish writing it before you continue."

"Well get writing!"

"Okay, bring it to me." He got up and brought me my lavender case. I sat up and opens it up, pulling my beloved book out. Tell Me That You Love Me by Isabella James. I loved the cute cover he had made but I was going to make another one that had his picture on the front of it. Because it was all about him.

After I had been writing in it for a while, I was about to lay back and fall asleep but then I heard the doorbell ring. Now who was here? I got up and walked to the door since Chris was upstairs doing whatever. I opened it and saw my parents standing in front of me. Dad reached out to grab me and I backed away.

"Chris!" I screamed, running towards the stairs.

"Come here!" Dad yelled, coming after me. Chris came flying down the steps and took me in his arms, holding me away from Dad.

"Give me my daughter!" Dad shouted.

"No! She's 18 and she's mine!" Chris growled, tightening his grip on me. I wrapped my arms around Chris's torso and buried my face in his chest.

"Isabella, you're walking." I heard Mom say.

"When we got here, I had feeling in my legs and when I tried to walk, I could but I was still weak. The doctor just made a mistake."

"You two should leave, Isabella isn't going anywhere." Chris said.

"Isabella, is this what you really want?" Mom asked me.

"Yes, Mom. I love Chris. And he loves me and I know he's gonna take good care of me." I looked over at her and saw her slightly smile.

"Mason, lets go. If she's happy, we should be happy." Mom told Dad.

"But she-"

"Lets. Go." He glared at me and Chris then finally turned away, walking away with Mom.

"Hey, call occasionally, okay?" Mom said, looking back at me. I nodded and she smiled, walking out the door. Chris walked over and closed it before looking back at me.

"What a day, huh?" He said.

"But we can end it happily." I held my arms about for him to pick me up. He smirked at me and gathered me in his arms, carrying me upstairs.

He laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, kissing me sweetly.

"Christopher." I whispered, using his whole first name.

"Mm, I love it when you call me that." He grumbled. I placed my hands on either side of his face.

"I want you to make love to me." He smiled and crushed his lips to mine eagerly.

It was even more amazing than my book. He slowly took off my clothes and then his, leaving us both naked in his bed. His lips touched the hallow of my throat in a soft gesture, making me roll my head back in response. Slowly he trailed down my neck, planting sweet kisses along the length of my body until he reached my lower half. I could feel the supple skin of his lips linger along the bend of my thigh, teasing me. A swell of heat emerged between my legs as he inched closer and I thought that I could possibly go insane with the ache throbbing at my core. A soft nudge and Chris parted my legs, tenderly grasping my thighs on either side. Warm and wet, I felt his tongue trail over my clit with a feverish force.

"...C-Christopher." I said, my voice ragged. "Oh...God..!" I clenched the sheets as he seduced me with his tongue, causing the feeling in my legs to leave me. My whole body shook uncontrollably with the intensity of the pleasure he was delivering me. A new feeling formed in my lower abdomen as he continued his magic and my body shuddered as the feeling washed out unexpectedly. The feeling lingered for a while as Chris came up and met my lips with his.

"Isabel, do you love me?" He whispered ever so softly in my ear.

"Y-yes. I love you Christopher." I breathed. He planted his hands on either side of my waist and when he found the right spot, he slowly pushed himself inside my body. I let out a painful gasp that came from the sharp pain I felt as first. He was going slow, grunting with each stroke he made and the pain soon melted away, the pleasure taking its place. I knew he was holding back but I wanted all of him in me, I wanted more. I wrapped my legs around his hips and used my hands to pry his hands off my waist. I interlocked them together and he leaned down over me, gazing into my eyes.

"You want me deeper?" He whispered, his voice raspy.

"Yes. Please." He pushed a little more in, teasing me. "Chris, please!" I cried. I wanted him so bad.

"I'm not convinced that you want it."

"I-I want it, please, baby, I want it." I suddenly pulled my hands from his and wrapped my arms around his neck, pushing him back so that I was on top of him. I pushed myself down on his shaft so that he was all the way in me and he moaned loudly as I started to grind my hips on him.

"You like that?" I said seductively.

"Mmm, yes Baby." He grabbed my waist and directed me to move faster. That feeling in my stomach returned again and I threw my head back, moaning his name. He sat up and pushed me back on the bed, putting himself on top again.

"Christopher!" I yelled his name as he went as deep as he could. I felt the tension building and his member was throbbing inside me.

"Oh..damn." He moaned just as I felt a warm substance feel me. I came at the same time he did as he pumped a few more times, draining himself completely. He laid down on the bed and cradled me to his chest as we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

***********

Sadly, this is the last chapter, but there's an epilogue afterwards. I hoped you enjoy my lovely little short story! Happy Reading! :D