Chapter 12

Beauty's POV

I turned around to see Meeka monkey looking ass walking towards us. "Wtf RJ! What you doing with this hoe!? " She yelled. I wasn't in the damn mood. Before RJ could reply I calmly told her. " 1, Im not you, don't you EVER call me out my name. 2, Nobody don't want a rundown bitch with a rundown pussy. The whole city been through that bih. 3, Please for all of uss. BRING THE RATCHETNESS DOWN BITCH. We dgaf what you got to say. " She stood there with her mouth open. In the corner of my mouth, I seen RJ smirk.

RJ's POV

When babygirl let her know wassup. Meeka dumbass was speechless. I couldn't help but smile. I knew she had my back. "Bitch close your mouth, too yo stank ass breath attracting flies and shit." Beauty let out a roaring laugh. "Y'ALL GONE REGRET THIS SHIT! " She yelled. Beauty stopped and let my hand go. She turned in slow motion. .. Next thing I know she ran and slapped Meeka shitless. "Now I hope you regret saying what you said. " She whisper yelled. I ain't never seen her like this, I guess it was just with Meeka. ..She came back grabbed my hand and I walked her to her car.

Beauty's POV

UGH! I can't stand that monkey ass, bitch ass, not knowing how to dress ass, ugly ass, not knowing what the fuck 2 plus 2 is bitch, bumbump having ass. ugh. When we got to the my car RJ looked a little off. "I'm sorry bae, Ion act like that on the regular. But the bitch had to get checked. Ion wanna seem bipolar. She just piss me off," He looked at me and laughed. "Ain't no need to apologize ma. I liked that." He licked his lips, leaned on the car and pulled me close. I tip toed and kissed him passionately. I told him bye and got in my car and drove off. I got home and my mom and dad wasn't there. I went to the kitchen and there was a note.

*Shontelle, we are gonna be gone for a couple of months. We will be back in July. If you need to protect yourself there's a gun in every drawer and closet and under every couch and bed. We love you. Be careful.

Love, Ma and Dad.

I fixed some macaroni and cheese with ham. I ate that, and went upstairs. I plugged my galaxy up in to the speakers. I ran a bubble bath, took of my clothes and played Flawed Beautiful Creatures by Stacy Barthe.

Sometimes we're insecure
We're fragile sometimes
We laugh at each other
To make ourselves feel better
Sometimes we laugh
Sometimes we say things
That we really don't mean
But in the moment
Seems like the thing to do

We're all flawed beautiful people
We're all flawed beautiful creatures
We're all flawed beautiful people
We're all flawed beautiful creatures

I sat in there for about an hour. I got out and put on lotion. I went to the drawer and pulled out a sports bra, boy shorts, and my Minnie Mouse pajama pants. I plugged my phone up and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a filler. I'll try to update sooner. But I got a STUPID BOOK to read and do a project on. >·