#8-61st Date

After 60 dates, Robert decided we go on a shopping spree. He promised me that he will get anything I want.

This summer has been nothing but adventurous for me. This has been the most amazing summer I've ever had in my life.

Mom and dad are on the flight now, they finally got leave and promised they would join us for the remaining summer vacation.

Co- Owning a company, my parents are always busy. They get late night calls and my dad travels a lot, sometimes both of them. It's always been me and my brothers.

I slip into my three-fourth white jeans and put on my pink T-shirt. Robert told that he'll pick me around 11am.

Even though he has a weird colored motorcycle. We have had some great rides in it and I wish to relive them.

Once, around midnight, we sped on the roads of Paris. The best part is that we didn't get caught. I was screaming at the top of my lungs.

We stopped in the middle of a road and started dancing. We danced right below the moon. He really did show me that he's chivalrous.

Lisa, I'm waiting.- Robert

Will be there in two *_* - Lisa

I go down to see my handsome date for the day. He's always handsome and today, he's just even more hotter under the sunlight.

I peck him on the lips and get on the motor cycle.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, pulling the hair that was flying into my mouth.

"Champs-elysees, you'll love the place."
He shouts as the wind hits him on the face.

***

"Okay, what about this one?" I ask him coming out of the trial room.

"Lisa babe, this is like the hundredth dress you're trying on. I told you, everything is beautiful on you. Let's just get something and go get lunch." He tells me, sulking on the sofa.

"If you're so disinterested, why did you promise me that you'll take me shopping. You know what? I'm done!" I tell loudly and the entire shop goes quiet. I look at him ever so deadly and stomp off angrily.

He follows me and tries to talk to me. He hugs me from the back and tries kissing me on my cheeks. But I push him away and keep walking.

I finally reach a place to sit down. This avenue seems to be really beautiful.

I can see Robert taking a seat on the opposite side of me. I don't look his side at all, so I can avoid his eye contact. If I look into his electric blue eyes, I may forget why I was angry with him. And if I talk to him, his cute English accent will make me lose against him.

So I decided to stand my ground and not stay within a 50 meter radius of him. Because, just about anything from him, I'm bound to lose.

Lisa? Look at me!!!! I'm sorry :( -Robert

I ignore his text and start browsing my Facebook page. I scroll through posts and suddenly, I get notifications that Robert has posted on my wall.

I click on it and it shows a number of videos, all buffering. I look up at him and he smirks.

Strike one!

Lisa, I told you not to look at him. He's winning!

No...! He's not! I just looked up at him.

I mentally groan and the videos start playing.

The first one is..

Is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body, oh
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know-oh-oh, that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

Sorry by Justin Bieber with a caption,"please forgive me,will you?"

The second one...

You're the right kind of madness.
You're my hope you're my despair. You're my scope of everything everywhere. The sweetest devotion. Hit me like an explosion. All of my life I've been frozen. The sweetest devotion I know.

Sweetest devotion by Adele. The highlight of this video is that he himself has sung it. I blush seeing him sing for me.

Strike two!

Then,

Won't you stay 'til the A.M.?
All my favourite conversations
Always made in the A.M
Cause we don't know what we're saying
We're just swimming round in our glasses
And talking out of our asses
Like we're all gonna make it

This song reminds me of our night long conversations. We used to talk endlessly till three in the morning. Thinking about it now, I can sense a small blush creeping up my cheeks. I bite my lips to avoid a chuckle. He's so cheeky. I won't let him get that strike three.

The next one plays,

Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad - go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

I suppress a laughter because then it will mean that it's strike three and I've lost. I look up at him and he's waiting for my expression but I just blankly stare at him.

The last video plays,

If you were the Mona Lisa
You'd be hanging in the Louvre
Everyone would come to see you
You'd be impossible to move

It seems to me, that's what you are
A rare and priceless work of art
......From the moment I first saw you
All the darkness turned to light
An impressionistic painting
Tiny particles of light

It seems to me, that's what you're like
The "look but please, don't touch me" type
And honestly it can't be fun
To always be the chosen one

The last one was super cute and I couldn't control, so I let my cheeks turn tomato red and release the laughter I've been holding in. Within seconds, I feel myself in a warm embrace.

"I'm sorry!" He whispers into my neck.

Strike three!

He won! I lost!

But I liked losing this time.

Infact, I liked losing for the first time in my life.

A/n:
Hey everyone !

Hope you guys enjoy reading till now! Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

The next update will be in two days!

Thanks :)