Chapter 1 -

"Marissa get out of bed" I hear my brother say bluntly from my doorway.

"Go away Brad" I whisper, not bothering to argue with him and snuggle into my comforter.

"Noooooooooooooo! Common coza! You said you'd help me interview all the people to find a roomate!" Brad whines coming closer to my bed & jumping on it.

"Aw fuck. Thats today?" I ask opening my eyes only to get blinded my the amount of sunlight pouring through the drapes..

"Uh yeah.. Now common and get your lazy ass up!" He yells in my ear and exits my room.

I lazily get up & walk to my bathroom, I take a look at myself in the mirror "gross" I mutter & walk to the shower to begin my morning routine..

-

"About time, dude I thought you had drowned inside that shower or something" Brad spoke as I walked into the kitchen

"Oh shutup, I didn't take thaaaaaat long!" I argued as I went to make a vanilla latte "Want one?" I asked Brad

"Coza, I went to wake you up at 8:20.. It's five till ten! And yes please!" He patted my head as he walked to the living room

I finished up the lattes & poured them into some mugs & walked out to the breakfast table. I took a sip & pulled my phone out to find a couple texts & an email from Kelly my boss.

"Brad your lattes ready" I call as I open the email.

' From: kellysphotography@gmail.com

To: Marissagriffin.94@gmail.com

Subject: New assignment!

Hey coza!

We've got a massive photoshoot this friday! It's for 5 very important guys, guess who it is? Well I am going to need your help on this photoshoot since Hailey is out of town & won't be able to make it.

Heres the info to the photoshoot please be there on time & ready!

Address: 19126 woodville st. W11 2BQ

Time: 7:45 AM

When: TOMORROW

Customers number: ***.***.****

Call me if you have any questions!

Thanks!

- Kelly x '

I read the email & thought about who the 5 guys would be, she said it was a huge photoshoot or how she says 'massive' oh brits.. Well maybe The Wanted? Oh my god Nathan Skyes is like heaven in a human!

"Coza?" I snap out of my thoughts to look at Brad standing by the coat rack.

"Huh?" I ask confused

"You ready? We're going to interview everyone at the coffee shop down the street?" He explains slowly

I nod & pull on my coffee colored UGGS & throw on my white winter coat, grab my phone & head out the house to Brads car.

-

"Hello you must be Brad & Marissa?" A guy with a black quiff & blue eyes comes up to us with a girl by his side.

"Erm yeah, you guys are here for the roommate thing?" I question them.