Chapter 1

(Warning: the only hetero shit that will ever happen in this story, is written below. Please read because this is my best attempt at humor) 

Harry pressed the girl on the wall, placing both of his hands on either side of her head. Trapping her. He wanted to take all her clothes off right this very second. Oh, he very badly wanted to bend her over and devour her right this  very second. His mind kept on shoving images of all the nasty porn videos he had watched the night before and he couldn't help but want to experience that.

"H-harry," the girl moaned when she felt Harry peppering her neck with soft kisses. She wanted him to be rough though. Everybody imagined that Harry Styles was a beast in bed. Of course, they could only imagine that. None of them had ever had sex with the famous Harry Edward Styles.

Harry sighed when he tried kissing her and even went as far as to shove his hands down the girls lacy panties, but his dick seemed to hate him (It always did) as there was no response in the southern region. His soldier didn't stand up to salute this new mademoiselle.

"I'm sorry love but I don't think we should do this. You hardly know me and I don't want to do such an intimate thing without at least taking you out on a proper date," he lied smoothly, words escaping his mouth before he could stop it. Years of dealing with the same situation again and again does make you this experienced but don't ask Harry this because he'll just lie again.

The girl smiled dreamily. All thoughts of sex had long left her mind. Now she was busy making heart eyes at the curly brunette standing right in front of her. It was every girls dream to be treated like a princess rather than a sex toy and well, this girl right here was achieving that very dream. But all for the very wrong reasons....However she didn't need to know that.

Harry swiftly walked away from her but not without kissing her cheeks and giving her a number (it wasn't his but his friend Liam's but again, the girl didn't need to know that). If he was going to act like a gentleman, he was going to do it right.

He would've left the club filled with bodies grinding and moaning out louder than the music that was blaring. Oh, he would've left that club without a second glance since the place was totally useless for a person like Harry. A person who couldn't even get his dick to stand up even when the hottest, bustiest and the sexiest girl was standing in front of him, giving him the permission to make her his. But he didn't. He stayed right there because something caught his eye.

His body shook slightly when the blonde boy giggled uncontrollably as he stumbled into Harry. Harry was about to yell, he was so ready to tell this drunk out of his ass blondie to buzz off and leave him alone, just cause Harry couldn't get it up, he was fully prepared to take all of his anger out on an innocent person. But he didn't do that. Why you ask? Because looking at the innocent yet mischievous eyes of the blonde, and his extremely short pink skirt made something twitch. Well, who knew that coming to the club was going to be so fucking good for his poor unused dick?

Harry certainly didn't but he was glad.....

AN/ Well, here you have it. NARRY STORAN EVERYBODY! Haha. Okay the description and title of the story says it all and this is an extremely short chapter but its just the starting and I'm never good with the first chapters.

Anyways, I don't think you guys need any warnings or something for this story. Its obviously going to be a perverted one lmao.

UPDATE WILL BE REGULARLY, LIKE EVERY DAY, IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 5 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS!

PRETTY PLEASE!

SO GO AND TAP ON THAT VOTE BUTTON LIKE ITS NIALL'S SQUISHY BUM! GO GO GO MY LITTLE MUNCHKINS!