Chapter 1

One day there was a monkey called psy, he lived in the woods but no ordinary woods, they were haunted woods. At night there was vampires ,skeletons and zombies. So it turned night time then psy went to bed sometimes he got nightmares because of the monster noises . Then he thought he heared a big BANG so he silently walked to check what it was. He thought he heard noise from behind he feared to look back so he carried on walking

then he felt something on his back. It was a vampire. Psy ran madly round his house but then it bit him and he fell...

He woke up the next morning and he made his cereal but he chewed weirdly. He started to think he had fangs so he finished eating and he went to go and collect fruit. He whispered, 'I don't want fruit, I want blood.' He saw a wolf over the other side of the oak tree. He silently climbed above the wolf then he dropped on top of it and bit it and sucked his blood.

He went back to cottage he noticed he had chewmarks all over his cottage.

He went inside he grabbed a knife from the kitchen. 1 hour later it turned night , there was an army of wolves standing around the dead one's body.

He went outside with his knives and he climbed up high then flung a knife at one of the wolves he dropped down grabbed the knife and killed one wolf after the other until all of them were dead.

a/n Thanks for reading this chapter, it means a lot. If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments and I'll be sure to have a look! Credit to my sister weescribbler for getting me on Wattpad and editing this for me, be sure to give her a visit! Thanks guys!