chapter 2

The next week the vampire monkey went to the street and he saw a candy shop, so he decided to enter it. He ate all the candy that he could see, and when the shopkeeper asked him to pay, he loaded his rifle and shot her right in the head.

He finished eating and ran off. He made a leather black suit and black boots and he stole a back motorbike that would usually cost two million dollars . He was just zooming back to his stolen house to sharpen his knives when he saw some people fighting. "Looks like a feast to me." he thought to himself. He went over and killed the lot, all except one.

He kidnapped him and locked him in his basement and put tape round his mouth .

He thought it was time to kill him so he got his choking chain and went downstairs to choke him to death.

He was now in the basement, the man was sleeping and so he sneeked up to him with the chain. He wrapped it round his neck, padlocked the chain to the wall and then his motorbike. The man woke up and started screaming he started the engine and drove. It killed the man and two minutes later there was blood dripping from his neck so he hid the body under a couple of boxes.

Then he went to his bed. In the morning he woke up and he ran outside, got on his motorbike and went to the graveyard. He dug up all the bodies and turned all of them into zombies they thought psy was their master so they did anything for him .

He told them to kill everybody in hospital including doctors and nurses.

They arrived in hospital and went into the first room and killed a pregnant woman and her baby.

The next room had the injured guy that the vampire monkey had injured. The next room had a police man and they killed him too.

They were done so they returned to psy and he killed them all using his fangs.

(a/n Hello guys, it's Rhys here! Please remember to vote this chapter/book if you liked it, and comment any suggestions or ideas that you may have. As usual, thanks to my sis weescribbler for editing this, and I'll see you all next chapter! Bye!)