Avengers on the tail

A/N Here is a story........

(Y/N)=Your name
(E/C)=Eye color
(H/C)=Hair color

" Sam what the hell is this!?" You yelled. You where starring at Sams laptop. " What is it (Y/N)?" Sam asked coming out from the hallway. You starred now at Sam and folded your arms. " What are you doing with my laptop anyway?" Sam then said and glared back with what you would call Sams bitch face.
" Oh for fuck sake. I told you to not hack into S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm trying to protect you here!" You glared at him. You were a genius completely genius out of the Winchester family. You had been taking care of things like FBI, CIA, MI6, SHIELD and other police.

You use nearly most of your time to either throw the police of the tail and then hunting thing. " What?.... You - You where trying to what?" Sam looked bit shocked. Oh yeah of course you didn't tell them that. You sighed and sat down in the chair in front of the laptop.

" Yes Sammy that what I use most of my time. Have you ever wondered why I use most of my time on a laptop then i'm a genius? A genius would get bored of sitting by a laptop. You guys is the most wanted hell even on S.H.I.E.L.Ds list." That then Dean decided it was a good timing to butt in.
There was silence for a moment. " Uh am I missing something?" Dean broke it and raised his famous eyebrow. " Other than Sam hacked into S.H.I.E.L.D and I am a genius there is trying to protect you to sorry son of a bitches." You answered and raised your own eyebrow in mimic.

Then silence again

Still silence

In the silence you where messing the track to the bunkers. Dean where trying to get the word into his head. For Sam he where just waiting for Dean to say something. " What the.............. What the hell are you talking about man." Dean finally said something. " There isn't time to answer Dean. Dean Sam we have to get out like right now!" You jump up from the chair and ran down to your bedroom. Dean and Sam gave each other a look and followed style.

You just hurry throw some clothes in and on top of the weapon, and ran for the door. " Dean! Sam! Hurry lazy assholes." You yelled and opened the door as you hear Dean and Sam answer. " Bitch!" " Jerk!" The no more than a minute came out of the door. " What the hell is going on (Y/N)?!" Dean seem a bit panicked. They throw their bag in the impala.
" We don't have time right now dudes. Now drive away from here. Oh and Sam here!" You tossed a earpiece, yes of course you had hacked it so there was no possible of S.H.I.E.L.D to track them. " Call me!" You yelled as you ran back inside.

They jumped into the car and drove of, they knew you never would in your life leave your motorcycle just like Dean and his Impala. You lock the door and ran for the garage, took the keys with you on the way. You opened the door then saddle up and drove off. Yes you did closed it again anyway on with the story.

You had drove like a mile then Sam called. " Uh hei (Y/N)." You gave him a silence treatment " I'm sorry I didn't know that." Sam tried again and you sighed deep. " Sammy it not really your fault okay. I just over reacted a bit no scratch that, a lot. It's just I know you are the most wanted and likely also very wanted in S.H.I.E.L.D."
" Just be care full, meet me by Ellen Sammy, Dean." You said before Sam could reply. " Okay dude." Was Deans answer.

~~O~~Timeskip by Sams hair~~O~~

" What the hell dude what's going on." Dean starred at you with a funny face and raised eyebrows. " Okay you two boys time to break everything. You guys seriously never realize that the police suddenly had been less on your tail. I am just simple a genius there is trying to protect you hunters mostly you two boys." You replied and hugged Ellen then she came out. " Hello boys what going on?" Ellen said as she hugged the boys.

" Hey Ellen good to see ya." Dean said and the replied. " It's our genius brother here. Do you even know what he has been doing lately all those years." " Other than saving our asses from the police no." Ellen replied a bit stern.

" It just why didn't we know." Dean sighed and asked. " Well now what gonna happen now? I mean why did we have to run out of the bunkers for this?" Dean raised his oh so famous eyebrow. " Look Dean. Sam has been hacking into S.H.I.E.L.Ds files guess what then happens." You raised your own eyebrow and folded your arms.
You all walked in the bar and sat down by a table near the corner. " Uh they comes after us?" He asked. He yelled about having a beer to Ellen.

" Exactly and I have been covering your track in the good old ways but it was to late by the time. That why we are running. We're gonna have to be on the street in few days. I suggest we don't sleep anywhere but in the car. S.H.I.E.L.D is rather clever and likely always have a plan to capture people." You said and then thanks Ellen for the beer.

" Awesome." Dean mumbled sarcastic and Sam rolled his eyes. You stood up and walked to the bathroom you knew you could borrow anytime. Took a nice shower. You looked at yourself in the mirror, back was a young man starring. The hair was (H/C) and the eyes is (E/C).
You never looked yourself in the mirror. Then you did you were reminded bout the weight on your shoulder, all the death, your parents death, Sam, Dean and Castiel die and comes back.

You looked away and put on clean clothes. " Come on boys we can't stay here." You mumbled on the way to the boys. Sam sighed and mumbled tired ' right. '

" Dean you drive." Sam said and sat in on the passengers seat. " Then you can find us a case." Dean replied a bit glee full.
Luckily you had been more care full so you wouldn't have too much problem by sleeping in a motel. The only thing is that you aren't sure if they know they are S.H.I.E.L.D after all.

~o~o~o~ Shall we try Avengers in perhaps Steves POV ~o~o~o~

" They finally found the serial killers?" I asked. I still couldn't really believe that they have been out of S.H.I.E.L.Ds sight for so long. I mean S.H.I.E.L.D know like everything.

" Yeah the less bad guy tried to hack into the system well he actually success in it. Anyway the point is that we ow know where they are and can get to know how they keep out of our sight." Tony answered way to glee full for my liking. No sooner or later we were out in the jet on our way to the spot.
" Seem like they have deleted the signal again." broke agent Hill the silence. " Great you already lost it again." Tony replied sarcastic. " Keep your mouth shut Tony." Said agent Hill snarky.

" I believe we are here." Bruce butted in before they had gone to far. I walked up to the front to see. " A abandoned building?" I asked and raised and eyebrow. " Seem like they likes abandoned buildings." Nat replied. They landed not far away from the building. " Well lets knock the door down and start the party." Tony said again very glee full.

Must be because they finally found the serial killers.
Tony walked up in front of the door and actually knocked on the door. No answer of course no answer. Then blasted the door open well tried to. " Huh it's strong there is no mark of the blast." Tony mumbled and let his hand fall to his side.
" Let me try." I said and walked up to the door.
I hit the door as hard I could it didn't even buck a little. There was again no sign of hitting. What the hell? Hawk notched a arrow to fire just for fun. It freaking perched it!

" What the actual fuck." Tony mumbled shocked. Well it didn't pierce it through but a little bit. Pretty strange. " Oh hello boys..... and darling. So care to tell why do you even bother trying to break the door down? Oh oh. Did those chuckleheads run in trouble again?" And unknown voice said.

TBC