Chapter 1: Upon Arrival

After doing lots and lots of research in my room (on YouTube). It all became clear. I would become an international teacher.

My major in college was English and my minor was Art

My major in college was English and my minor was Art. I simply loved everything about both. During my free time I would teach people on the internet English.

So I thought, why the hell not make this into a full blast Career?

I'm currently on my way to Seoul, South Korea. A one way ticket to a foreign country. I just received my first job after graduating. An international job at that!

To say I'm not excited would be a lie. I'm so excited that I could jump out of the plane. I'm about to enter the world of kpop.

I never been a obsessed fan, but I can't deny that some of these Korean guy singers are just too good looking to resist.

My family thought I was really weird. They don't understand that kpop is universal. Meaning, no matter what race you are you still can love it. But I guess watching an African American girl fawn over tons of Korean guys is pretty overwhelming.

They would always tease me about my taste in music. Just because you don't understand all of the words doesn't mean you can't understand the concept! As you see, I'm very passionate about this.

Even though finding a nice Korean guy is a part of my fantasies, I do realize that I have to take my job seriously.

So Rain look a likes, STAY AWAY.

                                👅I looked out the plane's small window

                                👅
I looked out the plane's small window. Considering that I have a window seat I'm not really all that scared. The sky looked peaceful.

"Attention passengers, we will be landing in ten minutes." says someone on the intercom.

"Oh, crap." I said aloud. The person next to me chuckled at my words.

It's one thing to say I'm ready to go to a foreign place, but to actually step into a foreign country is terrifying.

Oh my god. What was I thinking?