One Spare Bunk

Marth was tired. He laid down on the bottom bunk of the bed. Ike stood in the doorway. "Aren't you cold? I could spare some warmth." Marth his his blushing face under the covers. He moved over a little so Ike could lay down with him. They hadn't gotten a large bed like Robin and Roy yet. It would arrive tomorrow, but they would do their best for one more night. Ike had his hands behind his head, staring up at the bottom of the top bunk. Marth had his arms wrapped around Ike, cuddling him gently. Falchion and Marth's tiara ( XD ) were sitting on the nightstand, along with Aether and Ike's bandana. Marth rested his head on Ike's chest. Ike wasn't a whole lot bigger than him. ( BTW this is SSBB Ike, not Sm4sh Ike ) Marth ran his hand through Ike's hair. "I missed you when you were at your match today. Could you... make up for it? Please?" Ike nodded. He planted his lips on Marth's. Marth slipped his tongue into Ike's mouth. This startled him, but he liked it. Marth pulled away to breathe. "I accept your apology." Ike laughed. "And I'm sorry I left you here alone."

They fell asleep, with Marth cutely cuddling up to Ike.

When Marth woke up the next day, it was only 7:00. Ike was already awake. "Ike, wha-" Ike clapped his hand over Marth's mouth. "We don't have any matches today. And I would like to spend some time with you." He removed his hand from Marth's mouth. Marth leaned over and threw his arms around Ike, kissing him deeply on the lips. Ike stuck his tongue in Marth's mouth. Marth pulled away and smiled. "I love you." Ike pulled Marth's clothes off, leaving only his boxers. He kissed Marth's neck, and left a small, red mark. Marth had a pretty thin body. His muscles weren't quite as big as Ike's, but they were okay. Ike was also undressed. Marth laid next to Ike, and cuddled up to him. He liked the feel of Marth's skin against his own. "I love you, Ike." "I love you too, Marth."