⭐CHAPTER NINE⭐

A/N I am going to write another story. I've already wrote it but it was on my account off Instagram but it is mine. It's about werewolves and stuff like that. I'll post the first chapter soon but onto this one. Their house above:)

*lilys point of view*

When I wake up again, I felt kind of better but my head was still pounding and my stomach didn't hurt as much.

I get out of bed and make my way to the hallway. I start walking down the steps, tired as ever, even though I just slept or who knows how long.

When I get into the living room, I see Emmett and cole sitting on the couch watching TV. I walk over and fall dramatically into emmetts lap.

"Good morning to you too. How are you feeling?" He asks rubbing my back and I nuzzle my head In the crook of his neck.
I shrug and attempt to fall back asleep.

"Okay no more sleeping. You've slept so much its unhealthy. You've got to stay up babe." He says standing up, patting my bum as he walks around, slightly bouncing as if I was a small child.

I let out a whine and swing my legs back and forth. I am not in the mood for this, he wont let me sleep. life sucks sometimes. he walks into he kitchen and sits me on the counter.

"You must be hungry hmm?" he says searching in the fridge and the pantry, for something to eat.

"so wheres the rest?" I ask, swinging my legs back and forth once more.

"Don't you know what day it is?" he chuckles. I shake my head. "hun its Monday. their at school."

im so confused. its Monday?

Emmett pulls out a banana and some yogurt, and handed the items to me.

"You really need to go to the store." I commented, opening the yogurt and banana.

He sighs and runs his fingures through his hair. "I know bug. I know."
"Then why don't you? I'll stay here with cole, or Cole can go. I'll text the boys+tabby to see what they need. Problem solved." I said proud of myself for thinking of a solution.

"Yeah, yeah I guess. Cole can go since I have class assignments to finish. Cole?" He yells while i send a group message to all the boys asking what they need.

"Yeah?" He says strolling into the kitchen.

"We need you to go to the store. We'll text u the list." Emmett said.

Cole nods and grabs his phone, wallet, and keys. The grocery store is about a half hour away, so we have time to send him the list. After I send the text, they reply immediately.

*the conversation*

Lily: hey guys, Coles going to the store. Need anything?

Will: chips and candy

Logan: Nutella. Lots of Nutella. And pizza rolls

Collin: chicken nuggets

Toby: lunch meat, hamburger helper (A/N its amazing), waffles

Mason: pancakes, bacon, sub sandwich bread, pretzels.

Marshall: cheerios, more cereal, chocolate milk

Brice: fruit, vegetables

Jason: steaks, hamburger meat, cheese, ketchup,

Colton:microwavable skyline chili threeways.

Tabby: chocolate, Pepsi, Dr.pepper, coke, sprite, orange fizz.

Lily: okay, see you guys at home. Hope your having fun.

Collin: yes lily were having a blast, here in this jail cell.

Lily: geez I was joking. Well bye. Love y'all.
*end of conversation*

I texted Cole the list and finished my breakfast.

When I was finished, me and Emmett just cuddled and watched movies before the house filled with loud voices.
****************************** A/N hey guys. The first chapter to my new book is up, so please go check that out. Byeeee. And can I say, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.19K READS! I THOUGHT I WOULD ONLY GET LIKE 2. ilygsm