Quest lé Cliche

[Alexia's POV]
It's been about a month since I arrived at camp and I still haven't gotten a quest. What is this? Maybe tonight at the campfire I'll get one! LOL!

TIME SKIP TO CAMPFIRE BC Y NOT (AND IM TOO LAZY)

I stared at the orange flames. I saw from the corner of my eye that Annabeth was glaring at me. I flipped her off and she cried. I smirked. Me and Aqua talked until the Apollo kids started the sing along. I'm not bragging, but I have an AMAZING voice. I'm better than all of the Apollo kids combined. After the sing along ended, Chiron and Rachel walked up beside the campfire. Rachel shuddered and green smoke swirled around her. Then she said a prophecy!1!!1
Wisdom, Hunt, and Sea,
Must travel to California with lovers
They will kiss their boyfriends
And get new clothes.
There is a price
One will get kidnapped
Who knows by who

Oh. My. Gods. It's obviously about me, Aqua, and Luna! Plus Leo, Percy, and Nico! The kidnapping isn't even gonna happen lol. I'm so ready to get new clothes! I better start packing!!!11!!1!11!

ANOTHER TIME SKIP TO L8R THAT NIGHT OOPS

I grabbed my fabulous $500 Nike backpack and filled it with clothes, heels and shoes, and makeup. I set out my outfit for tomorrow: jean shorts, a gray crop top, sandals, and my leather jacket because it makes me look badass. Which I am. I went to bed after scrolling through Tumblr for a little.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING. WHY SO MANY TIME SKIPS YOU ASK? BC THIS IS A VV CLICHE BOOK.

In the morning I put on my outfit and grabbed my dagger that attached to my shorts. I headed out to meet my squad at the breakfast pavilion. We then set out on our quest. We decided to stop at a hotel in Philadelphia after our adventure. Nico would shadow-travel us there when we reached the New York/Pennsylvania border. We left chb and slipped into the trees. Several times, we were ambushed by monsters but me, Aqua, and Luna killed them flawlessly. We continued venturing through the forest and finally reached the border. Nico took Luna's hand, Luna took my hand, I took Percy's hand, Percy took Aqua's hand, and Aqua took Leo's hand. Nico ran into the shadow and we entered the shadows. We traveled for a short period of time and landed outside some hotel in Philadelphia. We checked in and crashed in our room. I fell asleep instantly.

(A/N) What even is this chapter? Pls send help, thnks. So yeah, they're on a quest now! I wonder what will happen! It's totally not going to be any other super cliche quest! Welp, I'm gonna go now, see y'all later.
Please
-vote-
-comment-
-share with friends-
Baii frens!