*Chapter 5*

*Lauren's POV*

My alarm woke me at 9:00 in my hotel room at playlist, man was i tired! But i quickly woke up because i had a business meeting today. The meeting was for new you tubers who just joined the community. I wasn't really nervous because i loved meeting new people and plus they were all in the same position as me.

I got ready right away. The meeting was at 10:00 so i had an hour to get ready. I took a quick shower, curled my hair, and put on some natural makeup. As for clothes i wore a black floral crop top with a black lace skater skirt and some nude heels. I figured since it was a business meeting i should dress a little fancy.

It was 9:45 and i decided to go next store to Ariana's room and see if she was awake, which she was. I told her i was leaving for the meeting and that i'd text her once it was over. Since i had some time to spear I went to starbucks to get some breakfast. I just got an iced coffee with a muffin. I started to walk to the room where the meeting was going to take place. Once i got to the room a lot of people were there already but they were super nice and welcoming! We all just chatted until the meeting started

*Ariana's POV*

I woke up at around 8:00. I had to meet up with my manager Scooter to talk about the tour. I already went through with it, i was still trying to find a way to tell Frankie and Lauren. But i didn't really let that bother me too much because i knew they'd understand, hopefully. I knew Lauren had a business meeting today at 10:00, my meeting was at 10:30 but it wasn't at playlist. I went for a run around the neighborhood. I loved exercise and i could live a day without it. When i got back to my room i took a shower and got ready for the day. I straightened my hair and put it up as i normally do. I put on a little bit of makeup and got dressed. I wore a black crop top with a baby pink skater skirt and black heels.

At 9:45 i got a knock at my door and it was lauren. She just wanted to tell me that she was leaving and that she'd text me once the meeting was over. I said bye to her and at 10:00 i walked to my car in the parking lot and drove to the building where the meeting was going to take place. It was a really nice building but it was hard to find the room. I found it eventually with the help of a few people. I said Hi to Scooter and the meeting started.

My first show will be December 28th in Miami! Im so super excited and i can't wait to get started on this. Rehearsals are going to begin in late September because we have a lot of good ideas that are going to take time. The tour is going to end on August 28th so its an 8 month tour! Im really so excited and we might be able to bring a few guests on tour, so if they go through with it i could bring Lauren and Frankie! I really hope they do go through with it because its gonna be hard leaving them for 8 months. Lets keep our fingers crossed!!

*Lauren's POV*

The meeting finished at 12:00 and i texted Ari but her meeting still wasn't done. We were going to hang out after the meetings but plans changed so i decided to walk around the hotel to see what events were going on since there were always things going on at playlist. I really loved making youtube videos and i started to make them more often. People really loved the covers I made and i even started my own vlog channel. Over the past couple months i had 2 million subscribers.

When i was looking around playlist, i met a lot of fans and we just hung out for a while. I then decided to go back to my room and while i was i accidentally bumped into someone that looked kinda familiar. I said sorry and introduced myself. He introduced himself and it was kian. I was really happy to finally meet him and he asked me if i wanted to take a walk for a little bit. We walked and talked about our lives. But something just didn't feel right. Kian kinda seemed like a jerk and a perv. He looked at every girl that walked by and observed them from head to toe. I figured maybe i got the wrong impression but my feelings for kian slowly started to disappear.

Kian walked me back to my room and i said goodbye. It was around 6 and i wanted to talk to Ari about the whole situation. So i did, and Ari said to give him time but if he still acts like that then to be careful. To be honest at this point i don't even know if i have any feelings for him anymore, that whole thing today just grossed me out and made me loose my feelings for him. I just guess we'll have to see what happens.

I wanted to get my mind off of it so Ari and I went out for dinner with Frankie. He came from home to visit us and to hang out for a little bit. We ate dinner an then went to play mini golf, it was a lot of fun to just hang out with them it definitely got my mind off the whole situation.

When we went back to the hotel we saw a sign that said the band 5sos was gonna be playing here tomorrow at the party they have at night. I was super excited because I LOVE THEM. My favorite is Calum, he's just super cute. I couldn't wait to see them perform and maybe even meet them! Ari and I walked back to our rooms and said bye to each other. I got ready for bed and went on my computer for a little bit. 2 hours passed and it was getting pretty late so i hopped into bed and watched TV until i fell asleep, Goodnight!!

Hey guys!! I know I've been saying this a lot but I'm honestly so sorry I haven't posted in a really long time. It's been a long time, I just have a lot going on at school that I need to focus on but things are slowing down and I got some more time to work on this. I'm working on the upcoming chapters and I think you'll really like them. There's a lot of plot twists 😏. Anyways thank you for supporting my story and continually reading it I appreciate it 💜