o1// aspyn and tatum story pt.one

"i love you."
i looked at tate and couldn't believe what he just said. tatum carter beckham just told me he loved me.
as we lay on my car looking at the stars in the middle of the night, i said to tate "i love you too."
----------
tatum beckham was one of the most popular guys in school. totally hot, totally sweet, just perfect all around. ethnicity; mixed (white,spanish)
aspyn milwaukee was one of the most popular girls in school. beautiful, insanely nice, and rich. she was the type of girl who didn't realize she was beautiful, was nice to everyone, & didn't want people to call her rich. ethnicity; mixed (black,white)
-----------
*two years later*
tate and i were riding in my tesla on the way to school. i let him drive because i was exhausted. i was on the passenger side with my legs in the seat and my head against the window.
"you're so beautiful." tatum said in a whisper as he reached out his hand.
i smiled and took his hand & we intertwined our fingers as i drifted to sleep.
*ten minutes later*
"we're here baby." tatum woke me up with a kiss on the forehead. i fluttered open my eyes and unbuckled my seat belt. "i'll meet you inside." i told him. he said okay and i jumped into the back seat to change out of my pajamas. i put on a girly outfit. black high-waisted shorts, long sleeve dusty rose crop top w/a criss cross back & some random tie up shoes to go w it. i left my long black hair down w big, beachy curls & got out of the car.
i was instantly greeted by friends.