Chapter 1: flashback

I sat on the bench listening to karl play his Violen as Arma sat on my head. I drifted off into a daydream

I was sitting in my favorite tree near the amusement park. I was sitting on The branch that went into the amusement park. I heard a voice.

   "Hello?" It called up to the branch. I looked down and saw... A.. Mannequin. I accidentally shook the branch and fell off. I screamed a bit and hit the ground.

   "OWE!" I said. Sitting up and rubbing my back, "that hurt..."

    "Are you okay?" The mannequin asked.

   "Yeah.. I'm fine." I say.

   "I'm climber." He says.

   "I'm zoey.." I say. Standing up.

   "Oh wait! You need to get out of here Karl's gonna-"

    "Why hello there cloth-guy!" I hear another voice say. I look over and see a person. He had grey around his eye and three scratch marks, a grey hand the grey going a little bit over his wrist, and a black raven.

   "It's climber.." Climber says.

   "Whatever. Anyways. Who are you? And are you human? You have wings..." The guy says. I realize I'm still wearing my fake angel wings, and dress, and makeup...

   "Oh... Yes.. I'm a human.. These wings are fake. I Guess I forgot to take them off..." I say. Climber looked a bit scared and worried.

   "Hmm.. Let's battle then" he says. I take out my sword.

"this. Is real though. I'm a universe traveler by the way." I say

   "Alright. Let's go." The black raven flew into his hand and shape shifted into a sword. He started swinging at me. I jumped back everytime. I started swinging at him. I hit him once. This kept going on and we both had many scratches. Climber just stood off to the side.

"Alright. I've had enough fun" I teleported behind him and tackled him. I pinned his arms behind his back and just sat there. Climber and the guy were suprised.

"alright alright I forfeit!" He says. I get off him and the black raven turned back into a bird, "I'm karl by the way" We walked away and talked.

I came back to reality. Karl was still playing the amazing piece. I sat there and listened to the rest of it.