Chapter 2: fighting tortament

I sat with karl on the grassy plane. Then a paper appeared. I grabbed it before it flew into Karl's face and I read it.

"Hey karl!" I say.

"Yeah? What is it zoey?" Karl says. Putting his violen down..

    "Here." I handed him the flyer.

   "Hah! Free wish on a wishing machine! Yeah.. Sure. And I'm a freaking shark." He says. I was about to say something when Arma tapped the other side of the page, "what is it Arma?" He says, turning it over, "Ooh wait! It's a fighting tortement! I thought those were forbidden now a days!" He stood up. I stood up too, "do you know what that means?" He looked at Arma. She blinked, "ahaha! Yes! That's right!" Arma flew off his head and hovered there, "and if that wishing machine is real... Perhaps"

Later--->

We walked over to Jackie. The skulls he was standing on started chattering.

   "Eh? Whoa... What's wrong guys? Looks like you've seen..." He looked up. And his face turned into fear. We jumped over exactly in the same way, "pir..." Jackie fell off the skulls. Karl walked over and picked him up by his hat, setting him down.

"Hey mr. Derippe! Howzzit going?" Karl says. Waving at Jackie, "let me get straight to the point, because time is short. We need to borrow a mode of transportation. Something that flies preferably."

"That... Flies? What do you?" Jackie asks.

"We need to get to the outside." I say.

"Why would you want to?" Jackie asks.

"'Cause we fell in love and we're gonna get married, now give us a flying creature." karl and I reply.

"In love? ...Haha.. Would that work out? I wonder." Jackie says. Karl's eye then twitched.

"Just get us something to get out of here or I'll break that only arm of yours" karl and I say.

   "I don't want any trouble with you guys... There's a dragon.... In the second floor." Jackie says.

    "Haha, I knew you'd cooperate, Jackie." Karl says. Patting his head and we started walking in.

    "You know you won't--" Jackie starts.

   "We'll miss you too! bye-bye!" We say. I swear I could hear him say something but I couldn't make it out.