The Jones murder case

Me: please enjoy the next chapter
"I WAS SOLD ",is back!

Third person pov

Mr. Dame Clayton just arrived in New York at the Blueberry Police Station.
He got a call from their chief Morgan and told him that it was urgent.
He was having a vacation in Miami but took an early flight to New York City for his new assignment.

His chief said that they would open the Jones ambush case again and he wantted Detective Clayton to handle it.
It happened seven years ago and they found out a new hint for the case to find their killer.

But according from the report seven years ago this couple we're only using a fake passport and id's because there were documents owned by them which doesn't coincide with the names they used since they lived in Philadelphia.
It we're found inside their car.
Luckily their car didn't caught by the fire because they parked it a bit away from it.

This couple took a trip here in New York ten days before they we're got killed.
Somebody set a fire on their house as if it exploded by a bomb.

Another shocking part about the news.
It was confirmed that they have a daughter named Cassie Jones and she was 11 years old.
She was gone missing until now.
She was already 18 years of age by now but no one knew if she was still alive or was murdered too.

They said that the girl was left alone in their home in Philadelphia.
Some believed that they saw a guy with her. Some said she was taken.

THE QUETION IS...

WHERE IS CASSIE JONES?
WAS SHE STILL ALIVE?
OR DID SHE HIDE SOMEWHERE FROM THE PERSON THAT MIGHT HURT HER?
OR SOMEONE TOOK HER THAT MADE HER DISAPPEARED FOREVER?

This was  the case that would be handle by Det.  Dame Clayton.
He was a professional detective and attorney.
He solved many famous cases.

Blueberry Police Station

" good morning sir! ", Jimmy greeted  Mr.Clayton with a smile.

He was on his way to their chief Morgan office.

He is  the janitor of the station.
He just nod his head to him.

He pushed the glass door which was a little bit tainted.

" you're really a professional Dame",the chief told him with an open arms.

" if I'm not interested I will decline chief!",he said after hugging him.

They talked about the case and chief Morgan handed him the papers.

He speculations,interviews of their friends, false evidences that left unanswered we're all there.
He would study it all and ready for his new case effectively by tomorrow.

He studied the papers well.
He took his eyeglasses and put it back again.

" maybe this is a lot of reading ",he mumbled.

While studying the papers he paused for the girl picture.
That picture was the missing girl Cassie Jones, their daughter.
It wasn't clear though because it was crumpled and some parts was gone.
But you could tell that she is a pretty girl.
Her eyes we're looked mysterious and mesmerizing.

He leaned his shoulder at the back chair.

" so this picture is Cassie? ",he asked Mr.Morgan while his eyes was still on the picture.

Chief Morgan face him.

" yes!  She is...and until now no one could find her after seven years. We thought she was dead already.",he said.

Detective Clayton was alarmed.

" how can you say that she was dead?  Did you found the body? ",he asked the chief.

" Look Mr. Clayton that girl was been missing for almost seven years and yet no more any information about her disappearance !",said the chief.

" I know she was still alive.  Maybe she was been kidnapped and held captive until now!",I said.

The chief shrugged his shoulders.

" okay that's why I called you, I trust you and I hope you can find her ",said the chief and slowly rest his arms on the table.

" sure ",morgan said.

After that serious convo of them chief Morgan gave him something.

It was a golden key.

" after many years Jonas accidentally found it to the crime scene",he said to him amd leaned his skinny molded body against his chair.

He smiled shinely.

" were lucky right? Of all these years maybe this key is our lucky charm to find the suspect.I believe in you Dame .
Youre a genius when it comes to this !",chief said.

" I'll study this first",Mr.Clayton said and after that they bid goodbyes to each other.

While on his way out from the station he saw Jonas from afar and waved him.

Jonas noticed it and walked towards him with a smile.

--------

Yes!  Maybe Detective Clayton could find Cassie!

Please continue reading.

# comments

# votes