chapter 3 going crazy

Dream~
"Mother..." you say tears falls down your check. "Mother plz wack up....mother!!" Your father grabs you and Throws you. He's hair gold glowing. You father gets drunks evrynight. Coming home beating you and your mother."cone on
Y/N fight me!." He yells at you punching you and laphing. "Your weak just like your mother!" Thats when you snapped your hair glowing gold. "Farther!!" You yelled
You work up from your dream streaming "F.FARTHER!!" You gather .ki blowing down the door. "F.FATHER!!" You ran out the door into the hallay.
Goku's p.o.v
I work up to a height power level."what the?" I walk into the hallway only to see everyone scared looking at someone. I walk my way throw the crowed. I chant alive what I saw "Y/N?" I try walking up to her but a ki starts gathering in her hand."go away!" she yells starting to cry " it's ok just calm down..." I walk upbto her agian only to be punched in the wall punched by broly.I look at both of them there hair glowing gold "no it can't be...." I whisper to myself. "Stay away from her kakerot!!!!" He was about to punch me when his father came running in "broly!! Y/N!!! Calm down!" Broly let's go oh me calming down "broly I need you to hold Y/N still for me."
Y/N p.o.v
"Broly i need you to hold Y/N still for me." Broly father says.broly flays to you holding you from behind. "Let go of me!!" You yell "no." Broly father fly to you putting a nekales like Broly on you.you calm down quiky falling asleep...