•six•

ey guys, well,....

I am feeling EXTRA generous today annddddd I am EXTREMELY excited sooooo I am indeed yes, I made you TWO updates In ONE .

Georgia's POV:

"Come on Georgia get up already!" I heard a voice screaming into my ear, as I was being shook, backwards and forwards.

"No, go away!" I mumbled back through my pillows.

"Fine, but then Ally and I are going to finish all of the pancakes..." The voice whispered into my ear.

I immediately shot up in my bed, the minute I heard those words, screaming at the top of my lungs, "What? I heard the word pancakes?"

"That's right, now get your fat ass up and go eat the breakfast before Ally eats them all," my one best friend, Bella giggled as she shoved me through my bedroom door and towards the staircase.

" okay, okay, stop it, I'm going!" I yelled until she let go of my shoulders.

" good" She said successfully as she pushed her way passed me and ran down the flight of stairs to the kitchen.

" Morning everyone" I said while rubbing my eyes as I walked into my kitchen.

" thank heaven! I can't believe you slept till seven Georgia do you realize how late you are gonna make us?" Ally laughed as I took a seat at the kitchen table, grabbing a plate and piling it with every pancake left.

" sorry Ally" I said to tired to say anything with enthusiasm.

" oh yeah guys! Did you here that we are getting a new kid at our school today?" Bella jumped up excitedly.

" really?! Awesome!" Ally giggled now also jumping up and down.

" Come on G, aren't you even a little excited?!? We barely ever get new kids at our school!" Bella whined into my ear.

" yeah, I know Bells, but it doesn't really make a difference to my life no does it?" I answered her question truthfully.

I really did not like it when knew kids came to our school.

My friends were some crazy girls, and every time a new guy came around, the girls would take advantage of him.

See, they had this competition.

The new kid was usually extremely hot, and Alison and Bella always seemed to get into a competition over him...

Which never ended to well.

The result normally included a broken bone or two.

" and guess what?!" Bella yelled to us both.

" what?" Ally and I answered in unison.

" The new kids a boy!" She told us happily.

" well is it now?" Ally answered lifting her eyebrows.

" YES?!?" Bella screamed and giggled.

" when are you guys going to give this up?" I laughed at them running around doing a little happy dance.

I didn't like to see people getting hurt and this was exactly what the girls did.

they played with an innocent boys heart.

" NEVERRRR" They both yelled and ran up to me, lifting me up into their arms and running upstairs with me.

" PUT ME DOWN YOU CRAZY MUFFINS!! " I yelled at my best friends.

I just loved them more than anything in the world.