Hired For Reigns (WWE Fanfic)

Mark: Hello Kim, thank you for coming in today, it means a lot.

Kim: Thank you for letting me come over here to the headquarters. I've always wanted to pay a visit, but you know with my busy schedule, I can't do very much.

Mark: Yes, but I'm glad you made it today.

Kim: So what is it that you want me for?

Mark: Well... here's the thing. *explains*

Joelle: Daddy, where's mommy?

Roman: Mommy's not coming back JoJo, she won't ever come back anymore.

Joelle: Why?

Roman: Mom's in a better place with the angels.

Joelle: *gets sad* Did mommy die?

Roman: *cries and hugs joelle*

Kim: That's really sad, but you want me to play a mother role? That's just a big step for me. I mean, I'm only 22 and having to step into this thing with someone I don't know or never heard of, it's too much. I can't do it Mark.

Mark: It's a very easy part-time job Kim. All you have to do is be with the little girl while her father is on the road 24/7, don't worry all the fans know you're not her mother.

Kim: Oh good then. *chuckles*

Mark: But, we do want you to attend our events with her on your days off.

Kim: Attend? What do I have to do?

Mark: It's easy just come when we call you and bring his daughter for the events and backstage so she can see her father.

Kim: Well, this is very new to me for someone new to this WWE thing.

Mark: Let's put it this way, a publicity stunt girlfriend.

Kim: Oh, ok, now I get it. Controlled by management right?

Mark: Yes! Perfect, except, we are controlling over you.

Kim: Mmm... I'll think about it, I do have my own manager, she should be the one talking to you, not me, but since I'm here...

Mark: Please, just this one favor we are asking Kim. Here, here's how the little girl looks like. *shows a picture of joelle*

Kim: Aw, she is cute, but I don't know if I can Mark. I'm a very busy person myself, going to school, being a full-time model and movie star, I mean, I'm still young Mark, my future is just starting right now.

Mark: Well consider it please.

Kim: I don't know.

Mark: Give me a call when you can.

Kim: Alright, I'll think about.

Mark: Thank you, and thank you for coming in.

Kim: No problem. *leaves*

(The Next Week)

Mark: Roman, can I talk to you.

Roman: What's up?

Mark: You know with what we've been talking about with you.

Roman: Yeah?

Mark: We haven't heard from her yet, we're still trying to contact her.

Roman: What you mean?

Mark: She's a very beautiful 22 year old, full-time model and movie star, not to mention, she's a part-time student...